• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    The leak from 1989, silly.

Obama used the Haliburton Time Machine and Smoothie Maker to teleport back to 1989 and look over the should of Neal Knox typing his column on a typewritter. Obama then teleported to 2012 where he list this list in a Starbuck's for a blogger in his Star Wars jammie pants to find.

Obama has a smoothie maker? No wonder why this country has gone to hell in a hand basket...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It is a Neal Knox (father of Jeff Knox) Firearms Coalition column from 1989.

1. Look at the list of guns, look at all the cool stuff that is not banned. The gun list is like it is frozen in 1989.

2. It references "the Democrats" in Congress. Ummm, the Democrats do not control the House of Representatives.

I have no idea why this is attributed to Mr. Korwin. It is a silly Internet hoax for teeth talkers to flip out over.

That's not nearly as fun as taking some random web site's postings as Gospel, panicking, and playing "I told you so."

:tinfoil:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What leak? The article supplies zero evidence of said leak. No updated video about the shoulder thing that goes up... No scanned copy of documents or an email... For there to be a leak, something has to be leaked.

What leak? The leak someone just took on us and stood back laughing about it.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    What leak? The leak someone just took on us and stood back laughing about it.

That is kind of what I was meaning. I should have put "Leak". My definition: A release or re release of information, real or imaginary, designed to elicit a desired response so as to use as a selling tool or political point.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It is a Neal Knox (father of Jeff Knox) Firearms Coalition column from 1989.

1. Look at the list of guns, look at all the cool stuff that is not banned. The gun list is like it is frozen in 1989.

2. It references "the Democrats" in Congress. Ummm, the Democrats do not control the House of Representatives.

I have no idea why this is attributed to Mr. Korwin. It is a silly Internet hoax for teeth talkers to flip out over.

I bet you're no fun at all at parties. :D

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Whoever voted for him and are in this forum do not deserve to be on here.

Your kidding me right? The very thing that your pissing and whining about (losing another freedom) your willing to impliment here on a forum.

If I remember right, living in the USA is about freedom.....the freedom to vote for whoever you want without consequences. This forum (INGO) should be no different.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Did anybody read the article or am I missing something? With no sources cited and these lines, " It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady’s plan to introduce shortly." and "I have an outline of the Brady’s current plans and targets of opportunity. It’s horrific "

It would seem the article is just fear mongering unless the Brady bunch somehow became able to write legislation. As Kurt pointed out the list is from 1989.

Now here's a conspiracy theory for you. The leaked list is actually from the gun manufactures to increase sales since the panic buying after this election isn't as great as in 2009. :tinfoil:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I don't understand how any gun owner or firearms enthusiast could support Dear Leader. He's made it obvious time and again that he hates guns and wants them all outlawed. Look at his homeland of Illinois, he wants the entire country to be exactly like that (more specifically, Chicago).

How could anyone describe themselves as " pro life" yet support Planned Parenthood?

Intellectual dishonesty !

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Your kidding me right? The very thing that your pissing and whining about (losing another freedom) your willing to impliment here on a forum.

If I remember right, living in the USA is about freedom.....the freedom to vote for whoever you want without consequences. This forum (INGO) should be no different.

This ^^^^ is absolutely correct.

One's party affiliation is irrelevant in what it means to be an American.

I am a Registered Republican BTW! I don't need to tell anyone that but it seemed relevant to the point that I am trying to make. I may not agree with one's political opinion, but I do agree that we are all Americans with the same love for our country. We just have some different ideas.

On the flip side of the coin... If you don't love this Country, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! There's plenty of places that love Commie bastards!

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    How many times are you people going to repost this list? It's been posted like twice a month for the last 6 months.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    enough times to get people to start RIOTING, haha

That's my point, all this is doing is stirring the pot about something that isn't even happening. Amateur media blogs are releasing this as news in a plea for attention, and people continue to fall for it.

Unless you see actual legislation being proposed by actual politicians this is nothing but hearsay.

"Hurr durr I voted straight R ticket!" Excellent, because what we need are more tax breaks for corporations and wealthy people. I'm all for cutting spending but we have to be careful who we choose to enact that. The disparity between class levels in this country is becoming a serious problem and that will only serve to exacerbate it. Our government isn't run by the people anymore, it is run by corporations. Warmongering increases while education suffers.

Single issue voters/straight ticket voters are more dangerous to our society than any president or committee. Democrat or Republican.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That's my point, all this is doing is stirring the pot about something that isn't even happening. Amateur media blogs are releasing this as news in a plea for attention, and people continue to fall for it.

Unless you see actual legislation being proposed by actual politicians this is nothing but hearsay.

"Hurr durr I voted straight R ticket!" Excellent, because what we need are more tax breaks for corporations and wealthy people. I'm all for cutting spending but we have to be careful who we choose to enact that. The disparity between class levels in this country is becoming a serious problem and that will only serve to exacerbate it. Our government isn't run by the people anymore, it is run by corporations.

Single issue voters/straight ticket voters are more dangerous to our society than any president or committee. Democrat or republican.

Why not? Call it a parting gift before your guy makes them both extinct.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Why not? Call it a parting gift before your guy makes them both extinct.

I didn't vote for Obama, nor would I. If I had to choose between Romney and Obama I would, but fortunately I don't have to make that choice.

*edit* I actually get the more subtle point you're making here too, and I agree with you that they are important aspects to our way of life considering we are a capitalistic society. I just think we're at the beginning of the end of the 'good balance' part of capitalism, and nearing a terrible extreme.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom