• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I didn't vote for Obama, nor would I. If I had to choose between Romney and Obama I would, but fortunately I don't have to make that choice.

*edit* I actually get the more subtle point you're making here too, and I agree with you that they are important aspects to our way of life considering we are a capitalistic society. I just think we're at the beginning of the end of the 'good balance' part of capitalism, and nearing a terrible extreme.

it has only started to begin, the real extreme will start in the next couple years, but that is only my opinion.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    It is my understanding that obamacare is considered a tax, all taxes are to start in the House, obamacare started in the Senate. My understanding is that it is not lawful.

It is moving forward anyway. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Our leader looks at the constitution as an obstacle & will just go around it if allowed to do so.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I didn't vote for Obama, nor would I. If I had to choose between Romney and Obama I would, but fortunately I don't have to make that choice.

*edit* I actually get the more subtle point you're making here too, and I agree with you that they are important aspects to our way of life considering we are a capitalistic society. I just think we're at the beginning of the end of the 'good balance' part of capitalism, and nearing a terrible extreme.

Swinging the pendulum to the other extreme is not the solution. Attacking the wealth creators to mollify those unable or unwilling to do so is ludicrous.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    As Kurt pointed out the list is from 1989.

This is Kurt:

171053__cobain_l.jpg

This is INGO's Kirk:
    mugg_shot_dsex.jpg

While both can be moody and hang out in coffee shops, there is a big difference (I didn't have anything to do with Ms. Love).:laugh:

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Swinging the pendulum to the other extreme is not the solution. Attacking the wealth creators to mollify those unable or unwilling to do so is ludicrous.

Not all of the super wealthy are considered "wealth creators" Theres plenty of folks who are just wealthy holders. Folks like Henry Ford were not born into wealth yet created wealth with hugely innovative products that changed America (and the world). Then there are folks that are born into money, and just ride along on their shares or other financial holdings doing very little "wealth creating".

The other end of the spectrum is just as bad, a person refusing to work so that they may remain on the government's teat for free housing/food/monthly allowance/everything.

In response to the OP. This "secret leaked" list is just nonsense IMO. I agree with others about it's creation from 1989. Good thing they forgot Saiga makes shotguns. Whew, I got in that loophole...

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Everyone also needs to remember that Hillary Clinton is totally in favor of a gun ban as well as Obama. Hillary was pushing for a gun ban back when her husband was president. Obama and Hillary are cut from the same piece of cloth. Both are our enemies and both need to be ousted from office as quickly and permanently as possible. That is by votes. Don't forget this when Hillary runs for President in 2016.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    This ^^^^ is absolutely correct.

One's party affiliation is irrelevant in what it means to be an American.

I am a Registered Republican BTW! I don't need to tell anyone that but it seemed relevant to the point that I am trying to make. I may not agree with one's political opinion, but I do agree that we are all Americans with the same love for our country. We just have some different ideas.

On the flip side of the coin... If you don't love this Country, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! There's plenty of places that love Commie bastards!

Indiana does not have party registration........

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This is Kurt:

This is INGO's Kirk:

While both can be moody and hang out in coffee shops, there is a big difference (I didn't have anything to do with Ms. Love).:laugh:

Well, that and the fact that you have both had trouble with shotguns..... yours to a lesser degree of course.

Too soon?
    :dunno:
    :D

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Indiana does not have party registration........

you know what I mean, and if you want to get technical about it... I am "Registered to Vote and I am a Republican". :draw:

I do understand that in Indiana we are not asked at time of registration our Party Affiliation.

However....... Being a natural born and raised Buckeye (don't hold that against me) where I was "Registered" as a Republican, could have been what I was refering to???:p Not Likely Though
    :ingo:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, that and the fact that you have both had trouble with shotguns..... yours to a lesser degree of course

Really? We are going there?

If you don't think I will bore INGO right out of their minds re-telling the incident of the 870 at Shootrite you just don't know how moody and hopped up on coffee I can be.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    All of you need to consider the source of these news "stories" and try not to be led by a ring placed in your noses. Nothing significant is going to happen related to gun control in Obama's 2nd term. He has other, far more important to him, topics to pursue before 2016. There is no gun-related threat. Sadly, your gun rights are the least of anyone's concern right now. What he has planned is MUCH more important.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    All of you need to consider the source of these news "stories" and try not to be led by a ring placed in your noses. Nothing significant is going to happen related to gun control in Obama's 2nd term. He has other, far more important to him, topics to pursue before 2016. There is no gun-related threat. Sadly, your gun rights are the least of anyone's concern right now. What he has planned is MUCH more important.

You don't know that. Unfortunately for us, what he may or may not be scheming is largely held within the confines of his head and as such is quite secure beyond the realm of speculation. You may also wish to consider that the Second Amendment could be perceived as a potential impediment for some of the things on his wish list as well. It is one thing to focus on what you believe to be probable. It is something entirely different, and extremely dangerous, to dismiss that which you have not chosen to believe probable.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    You don't know that. Unfortunately for us, what he may or may not be scheming is largely held within the confines of his head and as such is quite secure beyond the realm of speculation. You may also wish to consider that the Second Amendment could be perceived as a potential impediment for some of the things on his wish list as well. It is one thing to focus on what you believe to be probable. It is something entirely different, and extremely dangerous, to dismiss that which you have not chosen to believe probable.

Educate yourself and live within reality. Barack Hussein's agenda has nothing to do with your gun rights. You need to think on a much larger scale. This fixation on 2A issues is foolish. Our nation is about to cease to exist....2A issues are just not that important right now.

Top Bottom