• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Omg no this cant be true it will never work omg nooo, he doesnt have a birth cert, so he isnt real i didnt vote for him, who is the anti gun sob who voted him back show yourself

Last edited:

GlockPaperScissors

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    South Bend, IN
    Scary sh%t. I did not vote for him but some in this forum did. You all know who you are.

I don't understand how any gun owner or firearms enthusiast could support Dear Leader. He's made it obvious time and again that he hates guns and wants them all outlawed. Look at his homeland of Illinois, he wants the entire country to be exactly like that (more specifically, Chicago).

GlockPaperScissors

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    South Bend, IN
    Not me. I voted a straight ticket and I proudly can say it started with an R.

I can't just vote a straight ticket. I vote based on the person's views and political stance. If a Democrat ever decides to have a sane point of view and is pro-(anything I support) I'll vote for him. I don't expect that to ever happen, but maybe someday.... :laugh:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Not me. I voted a straight ticket and I proudly can say it started with an R.

There are plenty of Republican politicians that would sell your right to keep and bear arms down the river for a few measly votes. They aren't as bad on the whole as the 'D's", and not on this issue, but no one gets my vote just because of a letter next to their name.

Top Bottom