• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1943Izzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Liberty
    I guess by law it wouldnt really matter as long as one or both parents were U.S. citizens where he was born ,he would still be a natural born citizen . Similiar to John McCain, who was born in Panama.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I guess by law it wouldnt really matter as long as one or both parents were U.S. citizens where he was born ,he would still be a natural born citizen . Similiar to John McCain, who was born in Panama.

sorry but your VERY wrong. being born on a military base or a U.S. flag ship or U.S. plane, is considered U.S. SOIL. it has nothing to do with your parents being american citizens. if a crap load of cubans snuck onto GB and popped out kids, theyd all be U.S. citizens unfortunatly. just like the mexicans come here to do.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    E0C91-1.jpg

tca1352

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    So this fact means nothing to you?

You just believe what you are told?
    Why spend $2 million to hide a mere birth certificate?

So the crooks in DC with the "D" behind there names are in on this? And the crooks with the "R" behind theirs are ok with it as well? Dude, there is no way in hell that these "power hungry" politicians would sit back in silence if this was true. I believe Biden would throw his azz under the bus in a new york minute, if it meant he would become president. Not to mention the guys on the other side of the isle, calling for impeachment and looking for legal ways to put McCain in office instead.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Please step forward and dispel it with facts.
    :popcorn:

Please step forward and negate it with facts. This is America. Innocent until proven guilty, remember?

Show me the Kenyan birth certificate. Show me the witnesses with Polaroids of his birth in a mud hut in Africa. Show me a Federal Court willing to give any credibility to birther claims.

Until then, slap that aluminum foil over the windows and just keep whacking that old tired dead horse.

:horse:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Please step forward and negate it with facts. This is America. Innocent until proven guilty, remember?

Show me the Kenyan birth certificate. Show me the witnesses with Polaroids of his birth in a mud hut in Africa. Show me a Federal Court willing to give any credibility to birther claims.

Until then, slap that aluminum foil over the windows and just keep whacking that old tired dead horse.

:horse:

How about his grandmother saying she was at the birth in Kenya?
    Did Obama's grandmother say he was born in Kenya?

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    It has also been shown that his mothers husband, Lolo Soetoro (not Obama I) adopted him when they lived in Indonesia. That makes him an Indonesian citizen. Also, not eligible to be the President.
    There have also been family members, aunts and cousins that atested to the fact that they were at his birth in Kenya.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What bothers me most is that the opposing party has never approached the controversy that we're trying to discuss.

WHY WOULDNT A REBUBLICAN EXPLOIT THIS?

Too much to lose? Afraid of the fallout? Exactly why couldn't the McCain campaign movers breach the idea?

Either they were complicate in the foist or there was an underhanded agreement made to not talk about it.

If it's true we're screwed much harder and deeper than any tin foil hatter can imagine.

1943Izzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Liberty
    sorry but your VERY wrong. being born on a military base or a U.S. flag ship or U.S. plane, is considered U.S. SOIL. it has nothing to do with your parents being american citizens. if a crap load of cubans snuck onto GB and popped out kids, theyd all be U.S. citizens unfortunatly. just like the mexicans come here to do.

No , not wrong ,if one or both parents are U. S. citizens and the child is born abroad , the child is a U. S. citizen at birth(a natural born citizen .

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    them dems and reps, are all in it together and to think not is foolish. they kinda put on a big act for us the people. but behind closed doors they are all working together and dont think its not true. its so unbelievable that most people just wont believe it and thats what they want. also, if one of the party faithful steps out of line with the "BIG PLAN" look how fast dirt is conveiniently found on them and their career is ruined forever. I mean just look at how close clinton and George HW Bush have gotten, and now GW bush too. in comparison its like jesus and satan playing a game of basketball every weekend. MAKE ANY SENSE??? yep, because its all a show. they all know what they are doing and all of them could care less about you and me having individual rights because we are not easy to control while we are fee. to think that anyone in high govt office is truely an patriot or a real american is just stupid. they could care less what name our country goes by as long as they personaly stay on top of the ecconomic and political food chain.

Top Bottom