• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    -1. bad form. :noway:

Obama angers me, because he is a communist, because he is anti-Life and anti-Christian, because he hates America and Americans and American heritage.

None of those things have to do with something that he has no power over. his parents. i cannot hold him responsible for his parents. i think the mods should strike your post, and take this one with it. We can't tolerate racism here.

Don't let your emotions get in the way. Be rational. I've seen many of your other posts, mettle, and this one seems way out of character for you. i know everyone has a bad day. I hope the mods delete it.

I agree; bad form. If I want others to leave race out of the issues, I'm not going to bring it in myself. Certainly not in a derogatory way.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Obama angers me, because he is a communist, because he is anti-Life and anti-Christian, because he hates America and Americans and American heritage.

None of those things have to do with something that he has no power over. his parents. i cannot hold him responsible for his parents. i think the mods should strike your post, and take this one with it. We can't tolerate racism here.

Don't let your emotions get in the way. Be rational. I've seen many of your other posts, mettle, and this one seems way out of character for you. i know everyone has a bad day. I hope the mods delete it.

+1

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN

It was interpreted WAY different than it was intended to be taken.

I shall endeavor to try to give myself some negative reputation as well.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It was interpreted WAY different than it was intended to be taken.

I shall endeavor to try to give myself some negative reputation as well.
    thanks for deleting the post in question. i'll +1 you as soon as possible (24hr hold on affecting your rep) to even it out.

i figured it was a slip of the keyboard.

My apologies to the OP for the thread-jack. Carry on. (nothing to see here)

Raoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Without having read all 7 pages of this thread...

This memo makes me feel good about the Tea Party Movement. He wouldn't bother to discredit and ridicule us if he didn't believe we had some credibility to begin with.

Much the same as their efforts at gun control - they wouldn't want to take our firearms if they weren't afraid we might use them.

:patriot:

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    He's a filthy totalitarian POS and a coward to boot. He whines incessantly about Fox News while the other networks wear their kneepads 24/7 for his illegal alien self.

I wouldn't urinate on him were he in flames before me and I had to go post-movie-theater bad. Well... at least until the embers stopped moving.

Raoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    He's a filthy totalitarian POS and a coward to boot. He whines incessantly about Fox News while the other networks wear their kneepads 24/7 for his illegal alien self.

I wouldn't urinate on him were he in flames before me and I had to go post-movie-theater bad. Well... at least until the embers stopped moving.

It's ok, you're among friends, here. How do you really feel?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Without having read all 7 pages of this thread...

This memo makes me feel good about the Tea Party Movement. He wouldn't bother to discredit and ridicule us if he didn't believe we had some credibility to begin with.

Much the same as their efforts at gun control - they wouldn't want to take our firearms if they weren't afraid we might use them.

:patriot:

EXCELLENT POINTS. Reps to you. Clearly if the Tea Parties didn't matter he would not even comment. But to ridicule another, other than showing Obama to be small minded, shows that he is aware that they may well undermine his agenda.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Obama and friends SEE and HEAR us. And they don't like it. They are just pretending that it doesn't matter. They see the numbers growing. And they are getting nervious.

So, they try to tell their sheeple that we are not worth bothering with. (Hoping to convince them and themselves?)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    The fact that they cite a false newspaper throws a red flag for me...
    Followed by:
    I can understand that. Many small businesses aren't online. But I figured a publication would have some mention somewhere on the Internet besides blogs and forums... :dunno:
    and a special thank you goes out to member "model67a" for showing that the N.Y. Examiner is NOT a false entity and is, in fact, online :rockwoot:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    The "New York Examiner" is a news aggregator. Not a publication. The web technique of adding a city to the url is not uncommon among such sites. Example - Boston Examiner - same site, different aggregate. All part of the "World News Network". Another Maryland Star - same site, different aggregate, same collection from the WNN. Its a technique to sell add space, generate page views and ultimately revenu by using the same pool of news stories. In and of itself, the New York Examiner doesn't exist. As a matter of fact, at the time I posted this, New Jersey Post has the exact same front page.

Further, a search of the "New York Examiner" for either James Rivera or the articles headline yeilds no results. When news of this sort can't be credited to a source (the blogger didn't link to the article he quoted, a journalistic blog no-no) the burden proof lies on the source, at least for me. Until the story can be corroborated, I am viewing it as propoganda. To repeat, I am certain that the administration feels this way about the Tea Party movement. We have seen this elitist attitude in the past with verifiable quotes from the administration - think guns and bibles.

We are on the same team here, that is important to remember. I am not trying to be advisarial in any way. Simply killing some time at work talking to my imiginary fiends on the internet. Perhaps I shouldn't have used the words "false information". Perhaps uncorroborated blog posting would have been better. My intention certainly wasn't to question your beliefs. If any offense was taken, my apologies.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I said it was an entity, I did not refer to it as a publication. Further, you have yet to show it is false in any way. Again, The Drudge Report was treated the same way and has been proven to be true more often than not!

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I said it was an entity, I did not refer to it as a publication. Further, you have yet to show it is false in any way. Again, The Drudge Report was treated the same way and has been proven to be true more often than not!

A search, of the site linked, the "New York Examiner", yields no results for James Rivera. A search for the headline, in advanced search where you can search "by headline", yields no results.

It seems we simply have different beliefs on how to verify/validate a blogger's postings. I seek more validation than a copy and paste, with no link, on a free for all blog site. I've simply seen way too much false information filter though the web. People are forming opinions based on a random blog posting. I already gave the example of the "just a piece of paper" quote.

Another great example happened just this last weekend. The blogosphere was tripping all over itself with "leaked information" from "insiders" that Palin was facing a federal investigation and charges were set to be filed concerning her involvement with a building supply company and the construction of her house. For serveral days the left was whipped into a gleeful frenzy over seeing Palin go down. Result? A bunch of hooey posted by bloggers.

So, when I see something as outlandish as a W.H. press memo calling Americans idiots, I put the onus on the blogger to prove his/her claim. Just as I did with the "piece of paper" and the Palin-gate information. Just as I did with all of the racist Rush Limbaugh quotes, and just as I will with this "secret memo".

I want to believe its true. I want to believe that the administration has so much resentment towards its citizens that it would call them idiots. It would certainly help fuel the fire for the causes I believe in. But, wanting it to be true, and having it be true, don't always coincide.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

from the site....

The World News (WN) Network was founded in 1995 and launched online in 1998, with the primary objective of being the most comprehensive, one-stop news resource on the Internet. Today, World News has over 20,000 global thematic and regional news sites - enhanced by the web’s most comprehensive multilingual search engine.
    A global leader in online news, the World News Network has around 400 media partners, from mainstream providers ( BBC, CNN, Reuters, Washington Post, Al-Jazeera, etc) to more regional and localized sources ( The Independent, The New York Times, International Herald Tribune, New Zealand Herald, Khaleej Times, The Guardian), delivering unparalleled coverage on a vast range of subjects. This empowers our users by providing a wide variety of perspectives and different interpretations on breaking news events. WN's global readership offers an unrivalled window for advertisers seeking a worldwide audience. Educated and affluent, our users have developed a bond of trust with WN due to our impartial, 'no-bias' news policy. This equates to a unique advertising opportunity - Whether you are launching a new product or seeking to expand market share, World News delivers.

For an overview of the Network, please visit http://wn.com/sitemap The World News Network offers:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    <<Thread HighJack to a certain degree>>

In this other post the article has the following quote that sum up exacltywhy we are lossing as we fight each other (here) regarding the "truthfulness" of the article the OP posted.

Yes, my friends, it’s once again time to quote Sean Connery’s famous speech from The Untouchables, written by David Mamet — the lecture the veteran Chicago cop gives a wet-behind-the-ears Eliot Ness (Kevin Costner, back when he was a movie star) while they sit in a church pew. “You want to get Capone? Here’s how you get him: he pulls a knife, you pull a gun, he sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That’s the Chicago way!” If you just think of us — liberal Democrats — as Capone you’ll begin to understand what we’re up to. And we just put one of yours in the morgue

SOURCE: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._governor_possible_2012_run-8.html#post468259

DIRECT SOURCE:
    I Still Hate You, Sarah Palin by David Kahane on National Review Online=

I think until we do things the "chicgo way" and take the fight (DIRTY & HARD) onto the enemy forever will we be lose.

Top Bottom