• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    melensdad thank you for bring this to our attention and level.eleven thank you for being the voice of "reason" among so many posters. However true or not this information needs to go out. Why? The LEFT does not act with reason. They lie and repeat the lie until the world believes the lie. They play by one set of rules: WIN at all cost.

While it is honorable that you and others want to ensure that only the rtuth is spoken/seen we will NOT win this way. We in essence are tieing one hand behind our backs. We are at war and in war there are no winners or losers only survivors.

Just like there is no such thing as a fair gun fight we need to start thinking there is no such thing as fair information. Spread the info (right or wrong) let the other side have to fight to ensure that people get the truthful information.

<<thinking out loud>>
    Hum.. does this not make us the very monster we wish to destroy?
    If we do win and the monster is destoryed dothe people then not have to deal with the new monster they made to defeat the old monster?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    melensdad thank you for bring this to our attention and level.eleven thank you for being the voice of "reason" among so many posters. However true or not this information needs to go out. Why? The LEFT does not act with reason. They lie and repeat the lie until the world believes the lie. They play by one set of rules: WIN at all cost.

While it is honorable that you and others want to ensure that only the rtuth is spoken/seen we will NOT win this way. We in essence are tieing one hand behind our backs. We are at war and in war there are no winners or losers only survivors.

Just like there is no such thing as a fair gun fight we need to start thinking there is no such thing as fair information. Spread the info (right or wrong) let the other side have to fight to ensure that people get the truthful information.

<<thinking out loud>>
    Hum.. does this not make us the very monster we wish to destroy?
    If we do win and the monster is destoryed dothe people then not have to deal with the new monster they made to defeat the old monster?

What's funny about this post, you answered yourself in the same way I was about to before I read the last paragraph!

Repped for thinking out loud reasonably! :D :patriot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What's funny about this post, you answered yourself in the same way I was about to before I read the last paragraph!

Repped for thinking out loud reasonably! :D :patriot:

Thanks SE but that is the EXACT delima we now face and as the months have gone by since I6BO has been in office the more and more I am willing to "feed/become" part of that new monter in order to deeat the current monster.

The only way I can relate to it is via the Star Wars novels in which Luke walks down the path of the DARK SIDE and at one point learns the DARK SIDE of he force (their methods) in order to destroy the clone emperor. In the end Luke is able to return from the DARK SIDE but not without emotional scars than never healed and nt without lossing loved ones.

The way I see it now. I'm willing to travel own that path and perhaps not even return if it would guarantee that my children live in a better America.

wow...I think I just might have aged 10+ years today in thinking and realizing this. let me go get a cane...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    No sir. Not false. Simply not corroborated (yet).

There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between something that is under-reported and something that is not true.

You are suggesting, by using the term "false information" that this is a lie. You have provided no evidence to suggest that it is inaccurate. You have provided no evidence at all. You simply point out that you cannot prove it. Nor can you disprove it. There are many stories that break on the blogs (The Drudge Report) days, even weeks before the media picks them up. Now I cannot prove this is true but I did provide the link. That is the best we can do here. You, however, cannot prove it is untrue. In fact you can't find anything about it being untrue. Please do not state it is 'false information' until you have any evidence to disprove it.

Okay, I'll bite. You're :gheyhi:. Now disprove it. I don't doubt for 1 minute that Obama has said this but we can't just throw out accusations without some proof. Otherwise, what would Dan Rather do after we take his job away from him?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The fact that they cite a false newspaper throws a red flag for me...

Again, just because you can't find the New York Examiner does not mean it is not credible, or that it is false. It may simply be an minor publication. This is no different than the criticism levied at THE DRUDGE REPORT when Matt Drudge first started reporting.

Okay, I'll bite. You're :gheyhi:. Now disprove it. ...
    I can't prove or disprove the original story. I simply posted it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thanks SE but that is the EXACT delima we now face and as the months have gone by since I6BO has been in office the more and more I am willing to "feed/become" part of that new monter in order to deeat the current monster.

The only way I can relate to it is via the Star Wars novels in which Luke walks down the path of the DARK SIDE and at one point learns the DARK SIDE of he force (their methods) in order to destroy the clone emperor. In the end Luke is able to return from the DARK SIDE but not without emotional scars than never healed and nt without lossing loved ones.

The way I see it now. I'm willing to travel own that path and perhaps not even return if it would guarantee that my children live in a better America.

wow...I think I just might have aged 10+ years today in thinking and realizing this. let me go get a cane...

Understand, I feel the same way, but I also understand that to sink to there level makes us just as bad as them and I can't do that. Been down that road, won't do it again unless I'm forced to to save my family.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Again, just because you can't find the New York Examiner does not mean it is not credible, or that it is false. It may simply be an minor publication. This is no different than the criticism levied at THE DRUDGE REPORT when Matt Drudge first started reporting.

I can't prove or disprove the original story. I simply posted it.

I can understand that. Many small businesses aren't online. But I figured a publication would have some mention somewhere on the Internet besides blogs and forums... :dunno:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    If he did say it, I'm going to take it as a supreme compliment. I'll start to worry if he thinks we're doing things right.

Last edited:

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    After the Guns & Religion comment I would not put any thought out of my mind of what can and will come from DC at this point.
    What needs to be done is more questions coming from the general public in an open live forum so he can stick his foot in his mouth some more.

"Soilent green IS PEOPLE"

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    The Second Amendment"I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can’t constrain the exercise of that right" - Barack Obama

Just to state the source, this is on the website linked in the post above this one.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The Second Amendment"I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can’t constrain the exercise of that right" - Barack Obama

Just to state the source, this is on the website linked in the post above this one.

What's even more :scratch: is their location lists either The National Archives, or the US Navy Memorial. I can't really tell from google...

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    What's even more :scratch: is their location lists either The National Archives, or the US Navy Memorial. I can't really tell from google...

That quote was from a primary debate.

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Q: Is the D.C. law prohibiting ownership of handguns consistent with an individual's right to bear arms?

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]A: As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right, in the same way that we have a right to private property but local governments can establish zoning ordinances that determine how you can use it.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] Q: But do you still favor the registration & licensing of guns?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]A: I think we can provide common-sense approaches to the issue of illegal guns that are ending up on the streets. We can make sure that criminals don't have guns in their hands. We can make certain that those who are mentally deranged are not getting a hold of handguns. We can trace guns that have been used in crimes to unscrupulous gun dealers that may be selling to straw purchasers and dumping them on the streets.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

2008 Democratic primary debate in Philadelphia

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That quote was from a primary debate.

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Q: Is the D.C. law prohibiting ownership of handguns consistent with an individual's right to bear arms?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]A: As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right, in the same way that we have a right to private property but local governments can establish zoning ordinances that determine how you can use it.[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Q: But do you still favor the registration & licensing of guns?[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]A: I think we can provide common-sense approaches to the issue of illegal guns that are ending up on the streets. We can make sure that criminals don't have guns in their hands. We can make certain that those who are mentally deranged are not getting a hold of handguns. We can trace guns that have been used in crimes to unscrupulous gun dealers that may be selling to straw purchasers and dumping them on the streets. [/SIZE][/FONT]​

I watched most of the debates. What does this have to do with this facebook's page listing it's location at 700 Pennesilvania Ave, Washington, D.C.??

( I haven't reinstalled spell checker. Do not Gestapo my spelling please! :D )

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    -1. bad form. :noway:

Obama angers me, because he is a communist, because he is anti-Life and anti-Christian, because he hates America and Americans and American heritage.

None of those things have to do with something that he has no power over. his parents. i cannot hold him responsible for his parents. i think the mods should strike your post, and take this one with it. We can't tolerate racism here.

Don't let your emotions get in the way. Be rational. I've seen many of your other posts, mettle, and this one seems way out of character for you. i know everyone has a bad day. I hope the mods delete it.

Thanks for the negative rep man.

I won't do the same for you. I will say that I think the mods should strike you -1 on my reputation. Your judgment is your judgment. Also, you seem to be the only one complaining about my post.

My opinion is my opinion. Shall I give you a -1 for all of your opinionated posts as well? I am not a racist, and that was not a racist post. The man has used the RACE card himself, to get elected. He is neither black nor white; so in fact, he is a half-n-half. It is a true statement.

Carry on all. -1 reps away!! :laugh:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I watched most of the debates. What does this have to do with this facebook's page listing it's location at 700 Pennesilvania Ave, Washington, D.C.??

( I haven't reinstalled spell checker. Do not Gestapo my spelling please! :D )

National Archives - home of the United States Constitution. :)

Although it seems the National Archives are listed as being on Constitution Street, the street on the other side of the building on that google map. My guess is that is what they are getting at.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    National Archives - home of the United States Constitution. :)

Ok my missunderstanding. Reps for the reality smack! :): I'm busy with this reinstall and crying over my lost data AND watching 6 kids. My mind is just a tincy bit scattered today! :laugh:

Top Bottom