• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    I just don't get why the likes of Jimmy Carter are so fond of nuzzling Hamas's nut sack.

Carter has been out there where the busses don't run for some time now. He's cracking up much the same way Pelosi is. These liberals don't age well. Remember Helen Thomas? She went off the rails just before she was forced into retirement, for making off the wall comments about Jews. These people have always been this way. They were just better at suppressing it when they had all their wits about them. The same with Walter Cronkite. Know one really knew he was such a flaming liberal until he retired, then started running his mouth on a regular basis. I think both he and Dan Rather were having a contest for a while until Cronkite kicked.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I see liberals often in comments on political blogs saying they don't want this country taken over by conservatives. Taken over? Sheesh. It's like it's becoming backwards world where right is wrong and wrong is politically correct and being responsible is somehow hateful behavior. If anyone is "taking over", it's not conservatives. And though I don't agree on all the social issues, conservatives are just fighting to keep what they had.

Hamas is not a humanitarian organization. They are terrorists. I just don't get why the likes of Jimmy Carter are so fond of nuzzling Hamas's nut sack.

Well, here's the reason why Jimmy Carter is a lapdog for Hamas and terrorism in general: he's Jimmy Carter.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Is there a good reason why Israel shouldn't declare war, take over all of Gaza, kill or capture all of Hamas, and be done with it?

What if (pick your favorite terrorist flavor) took over Canada and set up terrorist operations attacking the US from say Toronto hitting Detroit...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Is there a good reason why Israel shouldn't declare war, take over all of Gaza, kill or capture all of Hamas, and be done with it?

What if (pick your favorite terrorist flavor) took over Canada and set up terrorist operations attacking the US from say Toronto hitting Detroit...

...We buy them flowers and a thank-you card?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Good question. From where I sit, there isn't one, but I admit that I am not privy to even a tenth of the intel Israel is working with.

We ain't doing much about the attacks coming from the southern border. :dunno:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Good question. From where I sit, there isn't one, but I admit that I am not privy to even a tenth of the intel Israel is working with.

We ain't doing much about the attacks coming from the southern border. :dunno:

If you have even a tenth of Israel's intelligence capabilities, congratulations, you're now qualified to be the new head of Shin Bet.

Fred78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    You are right about our southern border what our government is doing or not doing is a travesty. The people better wake up

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If mow the grass is a metaphor for shooting Hamas, then no, they would not have the problem if they had dealt with Hamas earlier.

You're the one drawing the parallels. I'm just following along. The first I remember reading about using your property as a weapon against your neighbors had to do with not mowing the grass in a timely enough fashion to suit them. And that seems to be your pet topic.

Now I read it regularly, and always posted by YOU. You can't seem to resist the chance to crow on about using property as a weapon. I can only assume you're being snarky about lawn mowing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    CAIR is a direct Hamas funder as well as SEIU and both are very warm and snuggly with Obama. Same with Andre Carson, he took donations from CAIR to fund his campaign...I wonder whose interest either of them have in mind *cough* not Americans

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wonder how widespread the knowledge of this was amongst Hollywood types. There are several I am surprised aren't on it but maybe everyone didn't get the chance to sign it.

Top Bottom