• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I left my Flak Jackets in a rental car in Germany 2 weeks ago.

-1 Clay :(

a new pair will be here tomorrow.

+1 Oakley Standard Issue :)

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I have a couple pairs of frogskins. They're about the only thing that fit my tiny face. Those and Asian fit glasses... And I'm not even Asian!

DrWin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I've had the same pair of Oakleys (Half Jackets) for about six years. At some point, I got a little careless with wiping the lenses dry, so they have minor scratches. If not for that, though, they would look nearly new. I use them for driving, sports, and range work. Lately, though, I've switched to Wiley-X glasses for range work. I've been meaning to look up whether or not the standard Oakley polarized lenses have any sort of ballistic rating. I'm considering getting a more casual-looking set next year.

ErickW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Another Oakley lover here, polarized Fuel Cell, and polarized Scalpel are what I wear. I've had numerous other brands and always return to Oakley.

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    I highly recommend Oakley's! I have a shooters array as well as daily wear for patrol. The shooters array saved my left eye from a small piece of bullet that ricocheted and hit the lens, the lens never cracked broke or anything. And I feel had they been cheap ones I could have received a serious eye injury or lost it.

MiNDRiVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I can never find a good pair of prescription sun glasses. The frames are always crap not to mention to final cost with all the added lens features are astronomical. And I can safely say that cheaping out and getting walmart glasses is a total waste of money.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Finally got me a pair!! Only a couple years behind, but got a pair of half jacket 2.0's. Love them!

71NoXQrLg7L._SL1500_.jpg

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I picked up a pair of Jupiter Carbons about a year ago. I really like them. They're light and very comfortable to wear (even though I don't have them on in this picture).

10440640_635514789909202_2208592878682419635_n.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I still wear my Flak Jackets daily and they are showing almost no signs of wear. I continue to be impressed with how clear the lenses have remained.

I recently picked up a pair of el cheapo $15 sunglasses to see how I liked a new style. I forgot how bad cheap sunglasses can be, yuck. I'm on the hunt for some brown-framed casual sunglasses. I may look to see what Oakley offers, or go Ray Ban/Maui Jim/etc.

Top Bottom