• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I enjoy both my pairs. Never come lose, but when I'm driving it is tough to see my HUD because of the polarization of the lenses. Who needs a HUD anyway:) Easy to ski with these on also.

picture.php

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    I own 3 pairs of oakleys right now and I've owned 4 or 5 others in the past, the X Squared is definitely my pride and joy, they're cool, comfortable and fairly exclusive, not to mention strong, I've seen them placed on the ground and stood on and retained their shape, and all the plastic ones are strong too, all I really wear anymore is Oakley

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Your noggin makes those look pretty good! I'm not personally a fan of the larger frames but they fit you quite well!

+rep for the picture sent to my phone. :laugh:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    They are pretty good. Not as great as something like Flak Jackets but the view is much better in these than the hipster black frame D&G glasses I have.

The optic quality really is head and shoulders above my other pair of prescription sunglasses. I have no emotional dollar attachment to these because I paid nothing for them aside from insurance premiums.

spray73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Cannot go wrong with Flak Jackets! Ask to stomp on the show pair when/if you go look at them. The Flaks will POP apart, and POP right back into place. Pretty cool.

Have had mine for 2-3 years now.

bakeman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Linton, IN
    I have two pairs of Flak's and i love them. One is my "cheap" pair, that i work in and use for daily stuff....and the other is my nicer pair, with polarized lenses.

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    im a huge fan of oakleys and will be for life. when i was in the corps, i had a 7.62 rd cook off in an m240 and blow up in my face.. hade 50pcs of shrapnel pulled out of my face and more is still in it to this day. if it wasnt for the oakley gascans, i would be blind!!

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I can justify 120-3k$ (yes, go to oakley's site if you don't believe me... saw them on there yesterday) for a pair of sunglasses when I know how much they import them (since we do their customs paperwork). Just can't. Not paying that much of a markup.

EvilleT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Evansville
    I used to really like Oakleys, but for the past couple of years I picks up a couple pair of Ray Bans and love them. So much more comfortable.

Top Bottom