NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Before I head into Michigan tomorrow, somebody please tell me the latest Michigan law regarding carrying in the car. Loaded, unloaded? Locked, unlocked? Or all good? Thanks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In other news.....Repeter hooked me up when I traded him my sr9 for my g19 I sold to him years back when my divorce started. He found an extra slide for the threaded barrel that was included and threw an older holosun 507 on top. I believe he upgraded the guts and the cherry on top was he was going to just give it all back to me and not ask for a single cent.

I pulled the trigger on a grit grips g19 blem frame to complete the factory slide.

repeter is a shady guy.
    Makes me nervous

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK thanks, guys. I think I'm good to go. Michigan recognizes Indiana's permit (which I still carry), and I have to inform.

This is one time I did not want to google, because I'm sure there is a lot of out-of-date information out there.

Last edited:

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    OK thanks, guys. I think I'm good to go. Michigan recognizes Indiana's permit (which I still carry), and I have to inform.

This is one time I did not want to google, because I'm sure there is a lot of our-of-date information out there.
    Should be good to go. That website I sent and the uscca site stay up to date as far as I could tell

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    In other news, My cousin Norma in Michigan called me at 4pm and casually mentioned that my other cousin Margaret said that the dogs and I can stay at her house. I had worked so hard to get the van ready, and I even bought a down comforter since it's getting down to 40 at night. But it will be so nice to stay in an actual bedroom instead of my van, and now I can take the car and get better gas mileage.

Top Bottom