NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Hope no one is downtown. Friends got caught in this last year. Instant nightmare. 45 minutes to drive 1.4 miles to dinner.

View attachment 380424
    Never understood why they're celebrating Mexicos independence while living in the US :dunno: Be like me living in Mexico and driving around with an American Flag

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Never understood why they're celebrating Mexicos independence while living in the US :dunno: Be like me living in Mexico and driving around with an American Flag
    I completely agree. A friend was with me today and we seen several flags. If they are so proud of their heritage, Why are they here?? We both said we are happy with our heritage, but we do not wave any other countries flags other than the US flag.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Act…

I'm sure most here to not want to hear what I think about it.
    And.. it's misleading.
    Women officers have been on subs for a while now.

That's all I'll say.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm sure most here to not want to hear what I think about it.
    And.. it's misleading.
    Women officers have been on subs for a while now.

That's all I'll say.
    jedi will say it for u.
    Mixing females and males on a sub that has to be 6 months underwater is no good.

There are enough pregnancies on a us carrier on deployment between the sailors and at times the females have to be airlifted out due to complications.

How the fu... are you go get a pregnant female off a sub that needs to be hiding and there is not an easy way to airlift someone off.

Stupid stupid stupid!

Now if they want make an all female crew and put them on a sub. Then u have no issues.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Wow, that is a nice picture. And I assume those are phone pics of the screen, which makes even more impressive.
    Yeah pics are from my phone. I've got less than $300 in the set-up. Projector is wireless and has most common streaming apps on it. Can download apps to it as well if not already on it.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Yeah pics are from my phone. I've got less than $300 in the set-up. Projector is wireless and has most common streaming apps on it. Can download apps to it as well if not already on it.
    Very nice. I’dlove something like that. Now my big question is…what in the heck do you do about the mosquitos when you want to watch on a night like this?!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Very nice. I’dlove something like that. Now my big question is…what in the heck do you do about the mosquitos when you want to watch on a night like this?!
    Luckily I haven't had a mosquito problem this year and in a drought now so don't expect one either. I've only had this setup for about a year. Don't recall mosquitos being an issue late last year either. Most nights I'll have a fire going as well which helps. Hell, I'll soak myself in spray if I need to, to able to sit outside and enjoy it..lol

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    jedi will say it for u.
    Mixing females and males on a sub that has to be 6 months underwater is no good.

There are enough pregnancies on a us carrier on deployment between the sailors and at times the females have to be airlifted out due to complications.

How the fu... are you go get a pregnant female off a sub that needs to be hiding and there is not an easy way to airlift someone off.

Stupid stupid stupid!

Now if they want make an all female crew and put them on a sub. Then u have no issues.
    Mixed bag on this issue, but I have to agree more on the side of Jedi here. Co-operations can work very well with well experienced and disciplined teams (like space missions and such), but any less and it will typically devolve into a high-school clique at some point. I've seen it occur in many professional settings, however not so much in the field. The military from a few decades ago could probably do it. I'm not sure about our military today. I believe that was one of the points that Starship Troopers made fun of.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Mixed bag on this issue, but I have to agree more on the side of Jedi here. Co-operations can work very well with well experienced and disciplined teams (like space missions and such), but any less and it will typically devolve into a high-school clique at some point. I've seen it occur in many professional settings, however not so much in the field. The military from a few decades ago could probably do it. I'm not sure about our military today. I believe that was one of the points that Starship Troopers made fun of.
    The book handled it more realistically

Top Bottom