NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well kind of lucked out. I was rebuilding an old sliding barn door. Bostitch nailer blew a piston seal on just about the last nail. I got to finish up and now ordered a new seal. It has a lot of miles on it, so happy it lasted this long, and got through the project.
    Pics or we don't belive you. :p

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If we had a zombie outbreak over half the American population would get eaten because they were too busy trying to blame Trump or Biden. Then there’s that one guy that would be trying to dress the zombies in hello kitty clothes.
    81RupSFHUGL.jpg

zombie-kitty.jpg

Oh come now hello kitty is so cute as a zombie as well. U could not resist.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    We should have a progressive punishment for illegal entry. 1st: Deportation 2nd: 10 years maximum security prison 3rd: Drop you out of a cargo plane in the Pacific in an inflatable boat. 4th: Free ride on the outside of the next SpaceX rocket to go up.

If you somehow make it to 5, I guess you can stay

"Progressive Punishment" needs to be more proactive.
    Obstacles in order of attempted ingress:
    1. Wall
    2. Moat (w gators or piranhas, your choice)
    3. Minefields
    4. Overwatch Towers (w tandem mount Ma Deuces and interlocking fields of fire)
    5. Armed Drones

I'm also open to pre-sighted mortars and howitzers.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Piranha aren't as likely as gators/crocs to attack otherwise uninjured prey but neither will ultimately survive long term without a healthy ecosystem that includes alternate prey(i.e. non-immigrant prey)particularly during lighter migrant periods. If a self sustaining ecosystem can be established, there's no reason we couldn't do gators/crocs AND piranha.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Piranha aren't as likely as gators/crocs to attack otherwise uninjured prey but neither will ultimately survive long term without a healthy ecosystem that includes alternate prey(i.e. non-immigrant prey)particularly during lighter migrant periods. If a self sustaining ecosystem can be established, there's no reason we couldn't do gators/crocs AND piranha.
    1725626060203.png

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So spread broken glass around the edges of the moat to bloody them up a bit before the swim

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexoots
    Top Bottom