NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    20240819_151634.jpg

All incoming traffic to chiraqi is being diverted. You can't take 94 NORTH. All traffic being diverted to 55 away from chiraqi.

20240819_151412.jpg

Reminded jedi of the height of covid when the roads were empty.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I would personally turn it back on. We've had multiple members accounts hacked and used as spam bots. All of them had it shut off
    I use it for everything I can. I also have unique passwords for everything I actively use as long as the app will let me make them.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    All traffic being diverted to 55 away from chiraqi.
    Wonder how that worked out

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Wonder how that worked out

I've mostly written off every interstate in da region. I'll go out of my way to avoid them. Headed to Wisconsin last Friday about noon, I thought I was safe once I made I-80 going west. Got caught almost immediately in bumper to bumper and lost 40 minutes before I could get off on 45 North, and then made my way over to 355 North, my original planned route.

And it's not only the time lost, but the crazy s*** people do when they're in bumper to bumper! At this stage of life, I don't need the drama, nor the potential fallout from an altercation on an Illinois highway. Of course, I do everything possible to avoid any problems, but it just makes me nervous.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've mostly written off every interstate in da region. I'll go out of my way to avoid them. Headed to Wisconsin last Friday about noon, I thought I was safe once I made I-80 going west. Got caught almost immediately in bumper to bumper and lost 40 minutes before I could get off on 45 North, and then made my way over to 355 North, my original planned route.

And it's not only the time lost, but the crazy s*** people do when they're in bumper to bumper! At this stage of life, I don't need the drama, nor the potential fallout from an altercation on an Illinois highway. Of course, I do everything possible to avoid any problems, but it just makes me nervous.

Lots of road rage shootings these days that's for sure. Especially in Chicago and Indianapolis stretch of highway.

I haven't been to Cabela's in 5 or 6 years just because it's not worth getting on that stretch of 80/94 due to accidents, police chases, construction, etc. Just not worth it

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Kid's cross country season started today. As an assistant coach, I went from 0 to athletic. Little sore now. Tomorrow might be interesting.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Kid's cross country season started today. As an assistant coach, I went from 0 to athletic. Little sore now. Tomorrow might be interesting.

Biked 20 miles over the weekend. Plus tried to keep up with the four year old grandkid on the playground equipment. Walking a little slow and stiff today. Missing the liquid lubricant that used to keep me limber.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Biked 20 miles over the weekend. Plus tried to keep up with the four year old grandkid on the playground equipment. Walking a little slow and stiff today. Missing the liquid lubricant that used to keep me limber.

It is amazing what that lube would disguise.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Non highway? I'm about to become a non driver.

Yesterday I was exiting a gas station, moving slowly and cautiously. 30' from the exit I have to brake because there is a woman going about 20 mph and accelerating from right to left. As she passes I notice her drivers side fender is already crumled.

What does she care?

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Non highway? I'm about to become a non driver.

Yesterday I was exiting a gas station, moving slowly and cautiously. 30' from the exit I have to brake because there is a woman going about 20 mph and accelerating from right to left. As she passes I notice her drivers side fender is already crumled.

What does she care?
    Sounds like all of Valpo in a nutshell...

Top Bottom