NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Every American's Social Security Number May Have Been Leaked | Entrepreneur

Lock your credit report!
    Psssh, in college that was my name posted everywhere. Our grades were posed in relation to your test scores.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Every American's Social Security Number May Have Been Leaked | Entrepreneur

Lock your credit report!
    I bet they have all been stolen previously. I know mine was. Uncle Sam gave it up in a breach years ago. I've had free credit monitoring ever since. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I keep all three of my credit records locked. Everyone should

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I bet they have all been stolen previously. I know mine was. Uncle Sam gave it up in a breach years ago. I've had free credit monitoring ever since. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I keep all three of my credit records locked. Everyone should

Don't forget the smaller 6.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Jacked up my lower back yesterday doing nothing. It's bad. Going to the doctor this morning. Getting old sucks.
    Y.M.C.A ITS FUN TO STAY :stretcher::joke: sorry to soon. Back injuries are the absolute worst feel better. The little electric shocker works well for me STIMS or whatever from amazon

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Thanks Bob.
    Units are in stock at Meijer on US30. The Meijer brand and also Omron brand.
    Walgreens has them in stock in Crown Point on Broadway

But unless you need it today, I'd get the one from Amazon. It is the same unit, but $30 CHEAPER than Walgreens has for sale. The one that Meijer has in stock is a lower powered unit.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Those don't look to have any locking mechanisms or requirements.
    You have to write a physcial letter to each, provided copies of your info (aka state ID or driver's license) and tell them to lock your file, if they have one.

They will eventually send you a letter saying they have done so and what info you must provided them to unlock via letter again.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    So on Tuesday night, I sit down to dinner and get a text from one of my friends saying there are a bunch of county deputies outside my house. Immediately my mind goes to "oh great, someone broke in" or something. I text my uncle who's on the same department to ask what is going on. Meanwhile I hastily eat some of my dinner and get the rest to go and hurry home. No one's contacted me, so I'm starting to doubt it has anything to do with my place, but still go straight home anyways. Everyone is gone when I get there. Do a perimeter check, and everything is as it should be. Later my uncle calls me back and says the 16 y.o. kid next door decided to tweak out and get into a physical altercation with his mom and dad and threatens to kill said mom and dad. Deputies were using my driveway as a sort of staging area, which is SOP as they like to sneak up on the house in domestic situations like this.

I live in a good area, and the dad is a good guy, talked to him on many occasions, however I guess his son is somewhat of a hothead. Situation is likely over and will never involve me, however this situation reminds me I still got to sight in my home defense rifle. Gotta get more .223 V-Max before the next Meet n' Shoot.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Got back from the doctor. She gave me a shot of Toradol and sent me home with prescriptions for an anti-inflammatory, a muscle relaxer, and Norco, as well as an order for PT. Ugh.
    That is a heck of a cocktail. Throw in a 6 pack and you will be doing gymnastics

Top Bottom