NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    jedi has been to both HOK locations but never Wu's.

The schererville location like 99% of other food places has raised their prices and reduced the amount of food you get.

Unsure jedi would go again vs just getting Chinese food.

Speaking of Chinese food had some yummy yummy stuff in southern IL last weekend in the middle of no where IL too boot.
    And no one got their doggie bag(s).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And no one got their doggie bag(s).
    Before the price increase and lower portions it was around $40 to $50 a person depending on what you got but you walked out with close to another full meal.

So in reality it was $20 to $25 for the in-house food plus the "doggie bag" for thr next day.

That is no longer the case. You may walk out with doggie bag but it's an appiteriz at best of left overs.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    A few months ago he posted on fb about losing his dog daisy (old age) then quietly retreated shortly after. I’ve tried messaging and calling him, he has a new number and my messages on fb have gone unread.
    Man, they've been through so much together. She was such a big (literally and figuratively) part of his life.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Happy Friday morning and don't forget the school busses will be back on the roads next week. Before you know it the clocks will be changing back for some on November 3rd.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Happy Friday morning and don't forget the school busses will be back on the roads next week. Before you know it the clocks will be changing back for some on November 3rd.
    My favorite time of year. Time change and kids in school.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    For one, so it doesn't go skittering around in back, and two so they can see me and see out the windows. I know I could fasten the crate down in the back of the van, but I'd rather have them up where I can see them. Is there a reason I shouldn't?
    Reminds me of a story from a long retired Chicago cop about paddy wagon rides. Handcuff the perp behind the back, put them in the paddy wagon and take the curvy bumpy road with several sudden stops and accelerated starts back to the precinct. No need to get out the rubber hoses.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Seems some of you may want to check this out. All of you people worried about your dog drove with your kids unbuckled…… lol
    Kind of where my head went... In my previous life as a firefighter, all unbuckled/unsecured items in a vehicle accident become projectiles... Or 'meat missiles' depending on who was doing the training...

Top Bottom