NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Anyone have a 4k ultra dvd player and wanna copy of the newest Ghostbusters movie, Frozen Empire.

Wife bought this I we don't have a 4k ultra player. Will not play in a standard DVD player. Where she purchased won't take return because the cellophane has been removed.

Free if you want it. If I'm out the money regardless may as well give it away to a NWI member

1000003921.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anyone have a 4k ultra dvd player and wanna copy of the newest Ghostbusters movie, Frozen Empire.

Wife bought this I we don't have a 4k ultra player. Will not play in a standard DVD player. Where she purchased won't take return because the cellophane has been removed.

Free if you want it. If I'm out the money regardless may as well give it away to a NWI member

View attachment 369336
    U don't have a blue ray?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm not buying an electric bike after watching this video.

SERIOUSLY GRAPHIC, DO NOT WATCH if you are in any way sensitive.

Guy walks into an elevator carrying his bike's battery. Doors close. Battery bursts into flames and explodes. These should not be inside. Not in a garage. Unless it is detached from the house.

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Makes jedi wonder if whatever the elevator was doing triggered it via magnetic interference.

We are all carrying around those "bombs" per say with the cellphones we carry. Granted the battery is smaller vs the e-bike but it's the same concept.

There are videos of iphones and android phones doing the same thing. Heck at work several years ago it occured with an iPhone. Luckly while the lady froze at her desk when the phone was on fire, a co-worker used a clipboard and ran with the burning phone to the washroom to use the sink water to stop it. Smoke everywhere that day.

Top Bottom