NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:

Order and item from Home Depot on Wed as it was out of stock at the local store. Delivery of Saturday, 7.27.2024.

Saturday comes and goes no item, no email, no txt.

Sunday night get an email saying delivery will be on Sat. 7.27.24.
    :rofl:

R they gonna go back in time??

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Last week my BIL passed away and his wife would like to get rid of his gun collection. Not sure how to do this and open for suggestions. Not sure what there is as he was a hunter and DU member.
    Put together a list. - Step one. We have done this many times at the club for wives and relatives of shooters. We post the inventory list at both of the ranges you'll get a good audience of "targeted" buyers. ;)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Mowed my yard and the neighbor's real quick after looking at the radar and forecast. Naturally, it fizzled out. Oh well.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Makes jedi wonder if whatever the elevator was doing triggered it via magnetic interference.

We are all carrying around those "bombs" per say with the cellphones we carry. Granted the battery is smaller vs the e-bike but it's the same concept.

There are videos of iphones and android phones doing the same thing. Heck at work several years ago it occured with an iPhone. Luckly while the lady froze at her desk when the phone was on fire, a co-worker used a clipboard and ran with the burning phone to the washroom to use the sink water to stop it. Smoke everywhere that day.
    Just down the hall from my son's office, a co-worker had a tablet just sitting on his desk and it started to smoke and then flame. All he could do was flip it out the door into the hall. It didn't explode but it burned very vigorously for a while. It burned the carpeting and made smoke everywhere so they all had to leave the area.

Makes me worry about all the things around my house that have lithium batteries - especially anything chinese manufactured.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Order and item from Home Depot on Wed as it was out of stock at the local store. Delivery of Saturday, 7.27.2024.

Saturday comes and goes no item, no email, no txt.

Sunday night get an email saying delivery will be on Sat. 7.27.24.
    :rofl:

R they gonna go back in time??
    FML

The package arrived today.
    Package 1 of 1.

It should of been 2 items.
    One in 1/2" size and one in 3/4" size.
    Only the 1/2 " size was in the package.

Had to contact home depot via their text AI support and they will issue a store credit so I can order the other tool.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just down the hall from my son's office, a co-worker had a tablet just sitting on his desk and it started to smoke and then flame. All he could do was flip it out the door into the hall. It didn't explode but it burned very vigorously for a while. It burned the carpeting and made smoke everywhere so they all had to leave the area.

Makes me worry about all the things around my house that have lithium batteries - especially anything chinese manufactured.
    Here is a new fear for you to unlock.

Screenshot_20240729_165701_TikTok.jpg

Tesla car on fire underwater in the lake.
    The batteries blew up and even underwater the fire was on going.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Sorry to hear this CL, was he an Indiana resident? that would make your life really easy, first get a list, prices and ask here. When T's dad passed, we sold 90% of his collection (that we or family didn't keep) on INGO, over 100 guns. First right of refusal went to this group, then we went to classifieds.
    Yes he was.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Well I officially joined the old man's club this weekend, I'm 40, life is over.

Wife planned a quick trip for the two of us to Kansas City for the weekend. Went to Power & Light, had some sushi, took a brew bus tour, had some BBQ, got to hang out with my college roommate, went to a Royals game and got to deliver the game ball and see a Cubs WIN, found a great Italian spot, and drank way too much the whole weekend. Now back to reality today, man this inbox is filled up.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Well I officially joined the old man's club this weekend, I'm 40, life is over.

Wife planned a quick trip for the two of us to Kansas City for the weekend. Went to Power & Light, had some sushi, took a brew bus tour, had some BBQ, got to hang out with my college roommate, went to a Royals game and got to deliver the game ball and see a Cubs WIN, found a great Italian spot, and drank way too much the whole weekend. Now back to reality today, man this inbox is filled up.

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great weekend was had.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Last week my BIL passed away and his wife would like to get rid of his gun collection. Not sure how to do this and open for suggestions. Not sure what there is as he was a hunter and DU member.
    Don’t do anything you or his family will regret! Hard to get stuff back.

Top Bottom