NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Do you have a way to charge the battery? A dead battery and a bad alternator is not going to run very long.

Do you still have that Marlin 22 for sale?

I do have the Marlin still.

My gut is going with the Ford BMS needs reset as the computer still thinks a bad battery is in and is prevent the car from running normal.

I get 1 step ahead and sent back 20. I don't qualify for any government help beside VA disability. I'm sick of trying my best to help my kids or improve my life when egg donors aren't held to the same standard or allowed to game the system to hurt the other party mentally physically and financially.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    -1 rabbit this a.m.
    It had an eye on the wife's flowers.
    A chipmunk trap is missing. I'd like to think I got him too.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Why not just use a suppressor on a 22?

Have you tried CCI Quiets?
    My ex-neighbor(he moved) used Quiets out of his windows on pest rabbits. They were definitely quiet but they weren't very accurate in his rifle. He only had one bolt action 22 and it just didn't like them. They wouldn't cycle his semi-auto 22's. They were so quiet you wouldn't even think it was a gun. The biggest danger here is if someone saw him.

I tried a few of his Quiets in one of my Winchester 52's in my basement and they were pretty accurate at 20 yards. That is the longest I could shoot down there. So it might have been his gun just didn't get along with them.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    My ex-neighbor(he moved) used Quiets out of his windows on pest rabbits. They were definitely quiet but they weren't very accurate in his rifle. He only had one bolt action 22 and it just didn't like them. They wouldn't cycle his semi-auto 22's. They were so quiet you wouldn't even think it was a gun. The biggest danger here is if someone saw him.

I tried a few of his Quiets in one of my Winchester 52's in my basement and they were pretty accurate at 20 yards. That is the longest I could shoot down there. So it might have been his gun just didn't get along with them.
    I use the 'target standard velocity' CCI in the little ruger precision rimfire. Quiet and terribly accurate to 75ish. (With can)

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    My wife was set on a car from carmax…… I told her to tell the guys if I was in there longer than 30 minutes signing crap I was leaving. He had everything neatly laid out think it only took 15 minutes including the test drive lol
    I guess they knew who you are!

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Why not just use a suppressor on a 22?

Have you tried CCI Quiets?

I don't have a suppressor yet. Is suppressed 22 as quiet as suppressed air rifle?

I'm in a neighborhood and trying to be as ninja as possible. Most of my neighbors are good with some eradication, but there's always that one that's maybe not.

I havn't tried quiets yet, but do have 22 shorts that are pretty quiet.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    I don't have a suppressor yet. Is suppressed 22 as quiet as suppressed air rifle?

I'm in a neighborhood and trying to be as ninja as possible. Most of my neighbors are good with some eradication, but there's always that one that's maybe not.

I havn't tried quiets yet, but do have 22 shorts that are pretty quiet.

The combo I mentioned above, you only hear the trigger clicking and some air movement. Then impact on target.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh boy... the "lone star tick" is moving to northern states.

Screenshot_20240725_163007_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240725_163018_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240725_163102_TikTok.jpg

Green is where it's normally found
    Red is where it's been spotted.

:runaway:
    If u get bit by this type of tick u have a high probability of becoming allergic to meat!!! It can cause severe allergic reactions to meat.

Top Bottom