NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Found the 2 that went missing a week ago in Lake Michigan. Not to sound morbid but I figured they'd wash up at some point

If only they made something that could help you float

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Going to the Illinois Train Museum on Saturday to take a ride on THOMAS The Tank Engine and also got tickets for his friend PERCY too.

We took foster son Kobe last year, he was 3 and loved it. At 4 years old he is a big boy
    and probably will be even more excited.

View attachment 365482

Hope you're taking some fans. Going to be a hot box on those train cars.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I missed the opportunity this year to do this with the 4 yr old grandson. Next year for sure, I hope.

You're a good Dad. Have fun!

Tickets are still available, but not necessarily on convenient days/times.

As for being a "good dad" to our foster son, you can credit the lovely Mrs_Bob, she is the good one. I'm the one who is along for the ride. I do love our Kobe. But it was all her idea. Sadly we would have adopted him but his natural grandmother has legal custody now, we are now "part time" foster parents for him but he knows us as his actual MAMA and DADA and we have no desire or intention to change that.

And for Dasha, our adopted daughter, that was an accident, but totally mine. Too many coincidences for it not to work. Fencer. Same birthdate (41 years apart). Both of us are Slavic. Both of us are blunt jerks. Both of us don't believe in WOKE bullcrap. I think it was fate.

And our real/natural daughter... she tolerates me.

IMG_2513.jpeg

Would a 'good dad' put a climbing toy over a concrete patio? Asking for a friend.

IMG_5949.jpeg

Would a good dad put his adopted daughter in harms way by having her pet fluffy cows in Yellowstone?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Found the 2 that went missing a week ago in Lake Michigan. Not to sound morbid but I figured they'd wash up at some point

The article say there were 9 surviviors and of those 9, 5 were teens who saw their fathers drown. Ooohhhhffff

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Tickets are still available, but not necessarily on convenient days/times.

As for being a "good dad" to our foster son, you can credit the lovely Mrs_Bob, she is the good one. I'm the one who is along for the ride. I do love our Kobe. But it was all her idea. Sadly we would have adopted him but his natural grandmother has legal custody now, we are now "part time" foster parents for him but he knows us as his actual MAMA and DADA and we have no desire or intention to change that.

And for Dasha, our adopted daughter, that was an accident, but totally mine. Too many coincidences for it not to work. Fencer. Same birthdate (41 years apart). Both of us are Slavic. Both of us are blunt jerks. Both of us don't believe in WOKE bullcrap. I think it was fate.

And our real/natural daughter... she tolerates me.

View attachment 365520

Would a 'good dad' put a climbing toy over a concrete patio? Asking for a friend.

View attachment 365521

Would a good dad put his adopted daughter in harms way by having her pet fluffy cows in Yellowstone?
    :shady: ring...ring...

CFS..... CFS..... ;)

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    View attachment 365521

I stayed at the Old Faithful Inn one time and a lone large bison wandered in fairly close to the front door. A whole bunch of tourists gathered to take pictures and stuff that tourists do. Eventually the bison noticed he was surrounded and decided that wasn't good and takes off at a comfortable run. One kid tries to run away by running in the same direction as the bison. The bison easily caught him and ran right over him. He stepped on one of the kids legs and broke it. He might not have even noticed the kid. Then he came to one of those decorative chain fences where the single chain sags down between the posts. The fence was maybe 2 or 3 feet high and he jumped over that so gracefully, he sure didn't move like a 1,500 pound animal.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I stayed at the Old Faithful Inn one time and a lone large bison wandered in fairly close to the front door. A whole bunch of tourists gathered to take pictures and stuff that tourists do. Eventually the bison noticed he was surrounded and decided that wasn't good and takes off at a comfortable run. One kid tries to run away by running in the same direction as the bison. The bison easily caught him and ran right over him. He stepped on one of the kids legs and broke it. He might not have even noticed the kid. Then he came to one of those decorative chain fences where the single chain sags down between the posts. The fence was maybe 2 or 3 feet high and he jumped over that so gracefully, he sure didn't move like a 1,500 pound animal.
    Wonder if the kid learned the lesson that day?

Top Bottom