NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Thanks. This one feels different. I don't know if she's coming back home. She fell again before she went in this time. I tried to grab her as she was falling, and she slipped from my grasp. I don't think that I can do this by myself any more. :(
    When my wife's grandmother kept falling is was assisted living with a necklace. She was ready. Told us many times. 3 children and 1 FIL in years, I swear she died of a broken heart

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

This mother is too busy taking a selfish as the train passes. Her son tries to pull her back, she pushes him away and then gets hit by the train and dies.

‍the video shows how her body just hits the ground, lifeless. No blood, no missing body parts.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hello....... boy do these roads suck, I've had to have the alignment done on the truck once a month and that is getting expensive. Might have to invest in one of those alignment set ups just to drive the really expensive roads we have... Did you guys get Schoops for the meet and eat the end of the month ?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hello....... boy do these roads suck, I've had to have the alignment done on the truck once a month and that is getting expensive. Might have to invest in one of those alignment set ups just to drive the really expensive roads we have... Did you guys get Schoops for the meet and eat the end of the month ?
    :runaway:

A ghost!!!! :)
    Do u want potholes in the road
    Or do u want single lane narrownroads while they spend 7 months "fixing" the roads only to have them back in the same shape.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Aurelios on the 29th at 2pm after the CP Show.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Kids can either be a buffer or a trigger to the grumpy.

Ours were well behaved and we still had incidents with the grumpy, but never at the range. Gun people are different.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    So I stopped to get something to eat at round the clock and thought I would do some work and check back in here and noticed the free internet from the pizza hut next door.... They have INGO blocked on their free service... Hahaha blocking a website to the general public didn't work well because here I am on their service... lol... posting on INGO... Soooo Aurelio's that day... Hope they have coffee because that is the anti-Gunbunnies place... I don't think they have any noncarb items at all... lol Hey I've been known to be grumpy... and old...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Hmmm...

No mention of WIMIN gun owners?

No mention of JEDI gun owners?

But us guys, we are NOT compensating.

Science says so.

Trust the science!