NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Back from dinner at Stacks. Food was definitely good. 2 thumbs up. Waitress in training did a great job too. Parking absolutely sucked, and probably the main reason I don't go downtown Valpo.

Good to see 2 of the 3 sisters. Sister 3 flies in tomorrow. Tomorrow evening all of us will get together at a mutual family friends house for a bit. Saturday we'll meet up for another dinner. They all head out on Monday. 1st time in 14 years we'll all be together at the same time. Could very well be quite some time before it happens again
    99/100 a spot is available. Our go to.

Screenshot_20240531-061130_Maps.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Is it in sections?
    Meaning you watch a few videos and then it's a quiz (1 to 3 questions) that you brake BEFORE the next section of videos opens up.

In some cases you can fail all the questions and still get the next section to open up as they go over the correct answer.

In other cases you fail 2 of the 3 questions and it's a repeat of the videos you just saw before you can move to the next section.

So is it like that?
    Like videos with 2-3 questions after, must get 2/3 correct to move onto the next video. Followed by a 10 or 20 question quiz that you must score 80 % on to move to the next section. If you score less than 80% 3 times, you must repeat the entire section.

However on the cybersecurity training videos, you can just change your answers to the correct ones at the time and move on.

Obvious DEI is way more important than cyber security, lol.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Like videos with 2-3 questions after, must get 2/3 correct to move onto the next video. Followed by a 10 or 20 question quiz that you must score 80 % on to move to the next section. If you score less than 80% 3 times, you must repeat the entire section.

However on the cybersecurity training videos, you can just change your answers to the correct ones at the time and move on.

Obvious DEI is way more important than cyber security, lol.
    Do you get a special prize if you wait until PRIDE month to take/finish and the celebrate your conversion to a full DEI partner?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    The questions are usually pretty simple to answer so I just mute my speakers and look at the window every now and then to see if I have to advance the video or answer a question. We get cyber security and DEI/harassment training annually, its the worst.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    The questions are usually pretty simple to answer so I just mute my speakers and look at the window every now and then to see if I have to advance the video or answer a question. We get cyber security and DEI/harassment training annually, its the worst.
    I have not gotten to harassments training yet.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Same here. You can generally just pick the stupid answer and it will be the correct one

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Fortunately missed most of that type of training.
    Last time they tried something, all the minorities figured they had a get out of jail card, and harassed the "instructor" till 'it" ran crying.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    View attachment 356133

Coming back to Indiana

Condolences to Jedi and all you other poor bastards that do this on a daily basis.
    It's been like that both sides jammed pack all F.... week!!!

jedi gets off at Torrance normally and takes the side streets.

Today had to get off at Dolton rd cause it was already backing up that far north. Like wtf!!!!!!

Top Bottom