Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anyone at Blythes in Valpo today? Was there with a friend so didn't get much time to spend drooling over guns.

Lots of Mosins in the rack. And lots of annoying people standing in front of the pistol cabinet. Grr.

llllllloooooonnnnnggggg mosins or the carbines as well?
    Were the long one $99.99 and the carbines $199?

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Just wanted to let everyone know - my work has cut me off of INGO. I have to actually work at work now. If someone needs to get in touch with me during the week, I do have access to my email (or if anything really cool comes up). But I now only have my INGO on Sunday afternoons. Enough to make a girl cry!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just wanted to let everyone know - my work has cut me off of INGO. I have to actually work at work now. If someone needs to get in touch with me during the week, I do have access to my email (or if anything really cool comes up). But I now only have my INGO on Sunday afternoons. Enough to make a girl cry!

:(
    What happen they cut the internet @ your job?

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    so me and t_star are out perusing the CP gun show today and ran across this
    98107dcf-1.gif

we were fairly certain it was meant for one of our members here, but couldn't figure out which one!! :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    so me and t_star are out perusing the CP gun show today and ran across this
    98107dcf-1.gif

we were fairly certain it was meant for one of our members here, but couldn't figure out which one!! :D

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    Is that a pink t-shirt?
    I tried to get a t-shirt on cafepress done with this logo
    kalashnikitty.jpg

But they did not allow it due to copyright bla, bla bla...:xmad:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    and I qoute

Link: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/01/23/420...y-prompts.html

CHICAGO, Jan. 23, 2012 –– /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ –– A nationwide boycott of Starbucks stores and its products will be launched on Valentine's Day 2012. Its goal is to eliminate the risk of guns in public places and ultimately to bring sane gun laws to the U.S.

(Logo: Login)

This boycott is being called by the National Gun Victim's Action Council (NGAC), a network of 14 million gun victims, the faith community including the: Episcopal Peace Fellowship, United Church of Christ, Fellowship of Reconciliation (46 peace fellowships and 43 affiliate fellowships), secular groups working to reduce gun violence and many of the organizations that support passing sane gun laws.WHY STARBUCKS? Currently, Starbucks allows guns and assault weapons to be openly carried in its stores (in 43 states) and concealed and carried in its stores (in 49 states) (See Photos). Starbucks' compliance with the National Rifle Association's Pro-Gun Agenda was exposed in 2010 when members of the "open carry" movement began meeting in popular chains, such as California Pizza Kitchen, Peets, IKEA, Disney and Starbucks openly carrying their handguns and assault rifles. (Types of Guns)

To protect their customers and employees, all of the retail chains—except for Starbucks— banned guns from being carried in their stores.

"Starbucks allowing guns to be carried in thousands of their stores significantly increases everyone's risk of being a victim of gun violence," says Elliot Fineman, CEO of the NGAC. "Open and conceal and carry are among the reasons there are 12,000 gun homicides each year in the U.S. If we had England's gun laws we would expect 375 gun homicides each year—97% less than we have. England's gun laws are based on protecting public safety, ours on maximizing sales for the gun industry." Non-Sane Gun Laws

Starbucks has the legal right to ban guns but despite having been petitioned by thousands, asked at a shareholder meeting, and a direct appeal made to their Board, Starbucks clings to this policy that puts millions of Americans at risk every day and encourages the spread of guns being carried in public.

IMPACT OF STARBUCKS BOYCOTT: Fineman says, "Starbucks steadfast support of the NRA's lethal pro-gun agenda damages its 'socially conscious company' brand. Further," adds Fineman, "Monte Carlo Simulation risk analysis indicates that 90% of the time, our boycott will reduce Starbucks stock price by an amount no rational company would allow."

According to NGAC, the boycott will end when Starbucks rejects the NRA's Pro-Gun agenda by banning all guns from their stores and committing to be an Aggressive Corporate Advocate for sane gun laws.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THE STARBUCKS BOYCOTT: Participate in the Starbucks Boycott « Gun Victims Action Council

ABOUT NGAC: The National Gun Victims Action Council (NGAC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit network of 14 million gun victims, survivors, their families, supporters, the faith community, secular organizations working on gun violence reduction and ordinary people leveraging their economic (buying) power to change America's gun laws. NGAC can be found at Gun Victims Action Council

Follow @GunVictimsAct and find us on Facebook.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    "Starbucks allowing guns to be carried in thousands of their stores significantly increases everyone's risk of being a victim of gun violence," says Elliot Fineman, CEO of the NGAC. "Open and conceal and carry are among the reasons there are 12,000 gun homicides each year in the U.S. If we had England's gun laws we would expect 375 gun homicides each year—97% less than we have. England's gun laws are based on protecting public safety, ours on maximizing sales for the gun industry." Non-Sane Gun Laws

Can I just say...What the fudge? What a load of cobblers...

Gun murders are rife in the UK (in London especially) in fact, knife murders are more so. Ban knives. Gah.... people like this **** me off royally (pardon the pun).

Outlaws/guns etc.

By the time Valentines comes around I will be packing heat so if we are up for a meet in a local Starbucks I'm there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom