Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Oh, can we? Can we really? :p

I'd like to formally and officially request that your stupid, stupid, fat guy-stay on topic picture be the competition target at our first 2012 Meet and Shoot. And I'm gonna shoot his stupid face and think about how you sit at your keyboard judging all of us for being friendly. :rofl:

I second the motion, all in favor?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    383103_3070981852970_1216328148_3379245_1315170321_n.jpg

Ok, the pic isn't so clear. This is the sign outside Kouts town hall or whatever. It says "dude, where's my car"

Yep. Love 'em for it!

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I'll be driving near Kouts early this morning on the way to a fencing tournament. What kind of heat should I be packing? Or would I simply be better off not to leave a handcuffed criminal alone with my car keys?

Just don't leave your car running and turn your back, you should be GTG.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

I'd like to formally and officially request that your stupid, stupid, fat guy-stay on topic picture be the competition target at our first 2012 Meet and Shoot. And I'm gonna shoot his stupid face and think about how you sit at your keyboard judging all of us for being friendly.

I second the motion, all in favor?

Motion carries! Jedi, you have your instructions!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009

I'd like to formally and officially request that your stupid, stupid, fat guy-stay on topic picture be the competition target at our first 2012 Meet and Shoot. And I'm gonna shoot his stupid face and think about how you sit at your keyboard judging all of us for being friendly. :rofl:

The guy is pretty chubby ... you'll need a shotgun. :laugh:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'll be driving near Kouts early this morning on the way to a fencing tournament. What kind of heat should I be packing? Or would I simply be better off not to leave a handcuffed criminal alone with my car keys?

Just don't leave your car running and turn your back, you should be GTG.

We made it threw Kouts without incident. Actually we made it through TWICE, once in the early morning, then again in the evening on our return trip back home.

Went unarmed because we were traveling to Culver Military Academy (a school) and were spending the day at the Midwest Open Fencing Championships. My daughter competed in the Saber competition. There were kids competing in Saber from Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri and Minnesota. She ended up in 14th place. During the pool bouts she defeated a nationally ranked USFA fencer and handed that girl her only loss of the pools. Melen's winning streak continued up to the bout before the quarter-finals when she was knocked out of the competition by the #1 rated fencer in the tournament.

I've never see her end a tournament without a medal and still be thrilled with the results and have had such a fun day. Yesterday she was out of the medals but the level of competition was very high and she ended up 14th, but she walked away thrilled with her performance.

Overall I was shocked at how poorly her teammates placed. Her friend, who usually places a few spots above her, came in tied for 21st, 7 full spots below Melen. The entire remainder of her varsity team ended up at 40th place or BELOW. Ditto the boys saber squad from her school. Our top place finisher on the boys squad was 41st.

It was a good day for Melen. A bad day for her high school team. On the bright side, a boy that she fences saber with at the Northwest Indiana Fencing Club in St John took 7th place in the tournament, he's from Munster and since Munster doesn't have a team, he fenced under the flag of our the NIFC club team. Melen fences for both Marian high school and secondarily, the NIFC club. One of the other girls from the NIFC also fences for the Culver team, she is from Lowell, and she ended up placing 5 slots below Melen, taking 19th place.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Melensdad

Give a :+1: to your daughter from me for her 7th place finished even if she is from south of US-30 and using an old, out-dated method to :whistle: a person. :D

She can learn from Indy you know.
    [ame]http://youtu.be/WJ-afKCOZZc[/ame]

@All
    How far SOUTH do I have to go before LAKE COUNTY ends?
    I know it's St. John then Lowell and then what??? Cause after Lowell to me the next "civilied" world is Terra Haute (??sp??) and somewhere between these two there is at least 1 gas station and a bunch of land.

Is the county below us Ds? No right?

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The riber es de end ob lake county, mang.

Da kankakee riber

TY

I must still have some of my North of 30 blood in me, I understood that! :D:D

Yup it's official between u reading da and called me princess Jedi (which TY for getting the PINK correct) :laugh: you are definitely part of the group now.

Uh-oh. I'm originally from Michigan and I understood it. Must be time to get out...

That begins to explain it all! ;)

----
    So looks like I have to cross yet another river hu? It this one big and deep or just long and shallow like the other one that may grandparents crossed? :rolleyes::laugh::n00b:

-Jedi

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    ----
    So looks like I have to cross yet another river hu? It this one big and deep or just long and shallow like the other one that may grandparents crossed? :rolleyes::laugh::n00b:
    -Jedi

DON'T DO IT. You know how they treat "you people" (cue the banjo music).
    Besides, nobody will believe your green card is real, "Mr. James White" my a##...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I can take you safely across the river my litte pink obsessed friend. :laugh:

BTW, how's your AK project? Any word on painting it? I've gone a little crazy with the paint at my house these past few days.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Um... who wanted the frequency for LC snow plows? Lonehosier(sic,, hoosier heh)?

I think its:
    or
    153.800 (I think that's the input to 155.760).

I'm pretty sure LC are the ones that do the major highways and anything unincorporated. I don't remember what town/city you're in LH but Schererville plows are to be heard on 155.115.

Check out http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=737 and if you need any features (downloads or w/e) let me know since I have paid up membership on there.

I can program most scanners too if anyone needs anything.

David KC9UZB

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Um... who wanted the frequency for LC snow plows? Lonehosier(sic,, hoosier heh)?

I think its:
    or
    153.800 (I think that's the input to 155.760).

I'm pretty sure LC are the ones that do the major highways and anything unincorporated. I don't remember what town/city you're in LH but Schererville plows are to be heard on 155.115.

Check out Lake County, Indiana (IN) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference and if you need any features (downloads or w/e) let me know since I have paid up membership on there.

I can program most scanners too if anyone needs anything.

David KC9UZB

Thanks. I was able to find them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom