• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    You WHAT?!? :rofl::rofl: Laughing this hard at work is going to draw attention.

They took the cast off Friday, so I can type again. Still not supposed to be doing anything "strenuous", but since I'm not a guy I don't need my wrist for that! ;)

No, really, thanks for asking. I've been miserable and hiding because of it. Long story short, I was off my neuro-blocker (type of pain killer) while my wrist healed and I was HURTING. Best to avoid human contact when I'm like that.

I'll go back and read what I missed tonight.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Anyone know where to buy live ducks around here? Like eatin-ducks.
    I've been craving duck but they are so high at a store. Like $20-$30 per duck.
    I just figured buying live from a farm has to be more affordable since I'm not squeamish about "doing the deed".

At least 20 years ago I worked for a butcher in Valpo and they were in the process of smoking 250,000 ducks and can never forget how much grease they produced after they were smoked (the grease would fill a 55 gallon drum after 400 ducks at a time were being smoked) , hope to never to see a cooked duck again. Good luck in your search.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    At least 20 years ago I worked for a butcher in Valpo and they were in the process of smoking 250,000 ducks and can never forget how much grease they produced after they were smoked (the grease would fill a 55 gallon drum after 400 ducks at a time were being smoked) , hope to never to see a cooked duck again. Good luck in your search.

That grease is great stuff. Great for popping corn, great for making molasses cookies, great for tons of stuff. :rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You WHAT?!? :rofl::rofl: Laughing this hard at work is going to draw attention.

I'll go back and read what I missed tonight.

Post #1404
    NWI Ingo General Post - Page 143 - INGunOwners

Yup I pimped you out. :D

You best be getting paid in
    baconcheesecake.jpg

& giving us our cut! :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You just wish you could go shooting too.
    :( Yes u r right!

Sadly I have a santa breakfast 2 attend in da morning.
    Then off to Costco for seasood since it's their seafood event this week and I promised some1 I would buy them crab. :rolleyes:

On the bright side 2day I finally took the dive & got my son a toy air dart rifle. He has been using a plastic hanger as a "gun/bow & arrow" for over a month now jumping off the couch, "shooting" his sister, the TV, the radio, the walls, etc... Gun discipline was just not working with the plastic hanger.

So today we went to Kmart and came home with a rifle and lined up his army men and have been shooting at them with the darts. It's a slow process since it's one dart at a time (ie. cricket style rifle) but he is getting the hang of it and keeps going "WoW! Cool!" and even got his sister involved with it now.

The rules (she knows them) are being worked on with that rifle and I told them if they even point it at something that is a No-No it's going to be given away.

In any case long rant but it's nice to seem them enjoy it & hopefully it will keep him from using eveyrthing else under the sun as a gun. :D

In any case lets see how they handle Santa tomorrow. Sux it's at the school. :xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom