• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Thanks for the loan of the wrenches, Bob :) Happiest day of my life when I got those flippin' bolts to move. . .
    No problem, glad they helped you out.

:dunno: It there a limit on the # of pages a thread can have?
    Also mine says page 35.
    You can change your page length in your profile area, it gives you a choice of the number of posts per page.

Apparently Dave has now been satisfied but you have a long way to go before . . .

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Apparently Dave has now been satisfied but you have a long way to go before . .

Page 70. Satisfaction gone. :(

I used to always set my forums to show a lot of posts per page, but now I check in a lot from my blackberry and keeping it at the default 20 makes it run much quicker.

While I'm at it...Jedi...I know you get picked on a lot, but jeez-o-pete your signature sucks on my blackberry. When I zoom in to a readable font, and scroll down it takes me like 30 seconds to scroll past every one of your posts. We're gonna have to do something about this. I can't believer I've held it in this long, I feel like a weight has been lifted by telling you. :D

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Page 70. Satisfaction gone. :(

I used to always set my forums to show a lot of posts per page, but now I check in a lot from my blackberry and keeping it at the default 20 makes it run much quicker.

While I'm at it...Jedi...I know you get picked on a lot, but jeez-o-pete your signature sucks on my blackberry. When I zoom in to a readable font, and scroll down it takes me like 30 seconds to scroll past every one of your posts. We're gonna have to do something about this. I can't believer I've held it in this long, I feel like a weight has been lifted by telling you. :D

Get a real phone instead of a blackberry...

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Hey, im still running that phone too... Mud, grass, water, and paint havent stopped this phone. I think you are just jealous since my screen is just about as big as your phone...

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    What are you talking about, mine never comes off the charger... When I had my blackberry is was the same though. Streaming music all day never helps anything...

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I'm out of good stuff to say about Blackberry. I type and text a lot so the keyboard is the main attraction but I'm on my third replacement for a bad keyboard and this one sucks too. I might switch to an iphone when my contract is up.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Meh. Look for the droid 4. If you like the physical keyboard check it out first. I love my droid 2. Only bad thing about it is you cant get an otterbox for a slider.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Anyone know where to buy live ducks around here? Like eatin-ducks.
    I've been craving duck but they are so high at a store. Like $20-$30 per duck.
    I just figured buying live from a farm has to be more affordable since I'm not squeamish about "doing the deed".

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Dude you missed it when Jedi use to post all the links INSIDE his body of text like in this post.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sion/105479-armslist_dot_com.html#post1242858

or this one
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._do_in_indy_with_little_ones.html#post1239542

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    When did the Jedi start talking in third person? The Clif is interested...

On THIS forum only recently but Jedi tends to talk in the 3rd person a LOT on other forums that he visit daily (non firearm related) a lot and it's just now begun to spill over to this one.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Check this out!
    5 Undefeated Eating Challenges | Shine Food - Yahoo! Shine

INGO Meet & Eat perhaps at The J&J's Kitchen Sink Challenge

website of the place
    JJ's Pizza Shack, Home of the kitchen sink, Indiana

I always think a food challenge that no one can do is a crappy, crappy challenge. I especially hate it when they don't even care enough to make it 1 huge item and have a ridiculous quantity of a normal menu item.
    If I ever head up another restaurant I'm gonna do that just to be a jerk.
    The new challenge: 350 bowls of chili. If you can eat all 350 they're free. :rolleyes:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I just had thier kitchen sink about two weeks a go when we had a bomb fire and everyone seemed to love it there was not a piece leftover. That was at the JJs in Hobart

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom