• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I do, SAE and Metric. The problem is you'd have to pick them up at the 1101 Cigar Lounge on US30/Schererville and I'm not sure when I'll get up there. Hopefully tomorrow mid-day I'll be in there but my wife may have other plans for me.

If nobody else can help you out with more definite timetable then send me a PM, if you can work on whatever timetable my wife has me working on then you can borrow mine.

Well I can be down there tomorrow at mid-day when I borrow the wife's car. I just have to get it back before 2 when she goes to work.

Can I PM you my cell number when you know for definite?

14mm metric will do.

I have maybe an inch of clearance to get the wrench down there hence why I can't use a flippin' socket :(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well LOSERS if you have not made it to Cabela's for the .22LR don't bother. I got there at 3AM and was ~ #290 in line. They started passing out the "envelopes" around 4:30AM the envelope either had a gift card (5 to $100), a free hoodie ticket or a ticket for the longgun (only 1 longun).

Made my way into the store and found the .22lr federal bluk packs. Unlike their earlier sale this year at the same price point they did NOT have a pallet of the ammo, nor a big display. Instead it was in the ammo aisle with the rest of the ammo and they ONLY had 40 boxes. :xmad:

I took 10 and asked the guy if they had any more and he said that is all they had. :dunno: Oh well I should have been an a---- and taken it all so you LOSERS would not have any but then I figured ya would just take mine at the MEET & SHOOTs and while should I have to carry all that ammo for ya. :D

Not sure if there is any left at this point as there is no limit on the ammo.

Oh BTW I won a $25 gift card as well. :rockwoot: The majority of the gift cards were $5 (lowest amount). I overhread that there was
    1 - gun
    3 - $100
    5 - $75
    10 - $50
    20 - $25
    100 - hoodies
    & the rest were $5 gift card.

So it did not matter if you were 1st or #800. The envelopes were random so it was luck of the draw which envelope you got.

Night night all

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Must be nice ... I can't even afford to pay attention. :( Of course, it could be because I bought my horde of ammo years ago when it was cheaper than today's Black Friday "sale" prices.

Maybe we should have all given Jediagh our shopping lists. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Maybe we should have all given Jediagh our shopping lists. :D

Sure I would not have minded getting stuff for you on your shopping list. Note sure it would help your overall budget after you pay my fee. =)
    That fee has always somehow stopped my mom from using me to do her black friday purchases. :)

It's not a lot. $30 an hour for my time + 100% repayment of the items I get for you. 30+ mins round up to 1 hour of billing. Plus you do not have to pay for my gas.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You're awful expensive. I bet you're always the last one, standing by yourself, in front of Home Depot. :whistle:

:wavey::rofl:

DUH!!! That way I don't get suckered into being the "runner" for her!
    You (general you) want the black Friday deals then you best get your butt up, go freeze, stand in line and join the masses. Otherwise, sorry but I'm not gonna do the shopping unless I get compensated.

BTW Home Depot is yuck! Menards or Lowes for me. HD I can never find any help!

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Cleaning out the house. FREE STUFF ALERT. :D

Here's the rules. Don't take it if you don't plan on using it or giving it to someone who you know will. Don't take it just to try to sell it and make a buck. Anything that none of my NWI friends want I'll sell or toss or just horde for years to come.

Acceptable: "hey, my sister could use those knives!"
    Uncacceptable "hey, I bet I can get $20+shipping for those on ebay!"

Obviously I can't hunt you down, so it's on the honor system. :D And if you notice that something I'm giving a way is worth some real cash...maybe PM a brotha and tell me to just sell it. :rockwoot:

Here's what I have
    Factory stereo tape deck + separate cd changer (no magazine for the changer, not sure if it works, magazines are $30ish on ebay) from a 2001 Town Car. Stereo is Alpine, changer is Audiovox.

Trivial Pursuit game w/ question cards from 2 separate editions, so TONS of questions.

Set of 3 Japanese "style" kitchen knives. They're in pretty good shape but look much nicer than their actual quality. All pretty sharp but not great. I bought them when I got into cooking before I REALLY got into good knives. They're chinese junk, but probly good enough for someone that just has a drawer full of old dull knives at the moment.
    IMG-20111125-00025.jpg

2 paint rollers. Not heavy duty but not horrilbe. Just the rollers not the roller covers.

Tabletop/countertop wine rack. 10 bottle capacity. Dusty as all hell, like I found it in an old tomb but it'd be very "cottagy cute" again if you took some time cleaning it up.
    IMG-20111125-00026.jpg

Does anyone still collect VHS tapes? I have a decent amount. I have away about 300 last year and kept the ones I figured I'd still watch. Well I haven't so I may as well get rid of these too. I'm not gonna type out titles if no one is even remotely interested so post here if you might be and I'll post them.

And books: Quite a few. Some in great condition, some old and worn. but all complete and readable. No comment on the odd selection. I know. Not all are mine. Most of the religious ones are from a friend. The weird stuff that you think "who buys that crap", that's probly me. :D
    If you have a question about one like if the title interests you but you look it up and it's a title of a few different books, post here or PM me and I'll narrow it down for you or post a pic.

Da Gospel According to Ali G
    The Tick, mighty blue justice
    The Most Evil Men and Women in History by Miranda Twiss
    (OK, already sick of capitalizing, deal with it)
    americas battlegrounds by Richard Sauers
    luthers small catechism
    help yourself by dave pelzer
    paul prudhommes louisiana kitchen
    American heritage dictionary third edition (big hardcover, nice dicitonary) It may be "hot" don't rat me out. ;)
    julius caesar by shakespear
    why do cowboys wear high heels (book of interesting facts, good for a kid)
    flowers for algernon by daniel keyes
    cupcakes by elinor klivans (cupcake recipies, not a novel)
    wildlife preserves, a far side collection by gary larson
    The bare facts video guide 1996 edition, where to find your favorite actress nude on film
    shogun by james clavell
    huck finn, mark twain
    taking sides, crime and criminology by richard c monk
    savagly gross jokes volume 21
    all i need to know about film making I learned from The Toxic Avenger by Lloyd Kaufman (guide to the Troma films)
    the MST3K amazing colossal episode guide
    Napalm and Silly Putty by George Carlin
    the first 28 years of Monty Python by Kim "Howard" Johnson
    complete idiots guide to personal finance in your 20's and 30's
    living language complete german language course with audio tapes
    gary kasparov lessons in chess
    bobby fisher teaches chess
    CHESS 5334 problems, combinations, and games (big nice book)
    it came from the far side, gary larson
    I aint got time to bleed, jesse ventura
    terribly gross jokes volume 19
    prison ministry, hope behind the wall, Dennis W Pierce
    sweet miniatures by flo braker (bite size dessert book)
    hoyles rules of games, second revised edition
    2000 edition of the guiness book of records
    myths and folktales from around the world by terri hardin
    how to play in traffic by penn and teller, really cook book of pranks and stunts and stuff. great for penna and teller fans
    shaolin chin-na the seizing art of kung fu by yang jwing-ming
    williams sonoma, soup
    cooking secrets of the cia
    angry blonde, eminem
    food and wine annual cookbook a year of recipies, 2005
    what's happening to my body by lynda madaras (book for puberty age kids about the changes they're going thru) I have the boys edition and the girls edition. I found it a little course for children, I always prefer a more "medical" approach, but they're popular and informative if you have kids approaching that age and you find the subject awkward. Just toss them a book and say "figure it out". :rockwoot:

That's it for now, I'll add anything else I come across.

(almost posted this one and then checked ebay, might try to sell it PLAYBOY'S PARTY JOKES ~ 1963 PB JOKE BOOK | eBay)

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    If you spray paint the whole pile of stuff PINK ... Jediagh will show up at 3am to take it. :):

Hmmm ... gives me an idea for an experiment. Put the whole pile of spray painted PINK stuff on one side of your back yard and a red coffee can on the other side ... see which one he takes. Be sure to use one of those trail cams though or you'll be sure to miss him.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Thanks for the loan of the wrenches, Bob :) Happiest day of my life when I got those flippin' bolts to move. Father in law witnessed my joy and said: Make sure the wife doesn't know how happy that made you.

Heh. I said.. only a man would understand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom