• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Napalm, BTW did you get to the 1101 Cigar Lounge yesterday to pick up that ammo I left for you? If not it will be on the counter until you get a chance to pick it up.

T, I liked the 50BMG avatar better!

i did, thanks :D

I walked in and said to the guy at the counter:
    "I believe Bob left me something..."
    "And your name?"
    "David..."
    "I figured it was you since you're packing, but I wanted to check anyway" :D :D :D

Nice guy.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    And I spoke to one of the guys there - drives a big dodge pickup I think... bigger guy. Talked to him about guns for a little bit and he was telling me it's not a rare sight to see someone carrying in there and we bull****ted for a few minutes before we both left.

I was so tempted to pick up another cigar but the wife would've had my balls on a plate.

Especially since I gave her a "no extraneous spending" speech the other day LOL.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I just got to work a few minutes ago. Another day in the neighborhood, or is that just another day in da hood? Chicago annoys me more and more.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Ghost said:
    They could be, and yes we are.
    I could stick around a little later than normal today . . . probably until about 3pm if you want to meet up for a cigar.

Glad you will be there Saturday, you were missed at the last cigar night.

And I spoke to one of the guys there - drives a big dodge pickup I think... bigger guy. . .
    That describes about 1/3 of our customers....another 1/3rd drive big Fords....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:

You couldn't resist ... could you?

he,he,he..
    Well you know that the image is being retired after this months shoot. As you can see the MAY "stay on topic" showcases da 2 losers that won't be attending the event. In their honor the pistol competition will also have something the "like". :D

My goal for this year's Meet & Shoots will be to showcase NWI INGO members in both the stay on topic picture and pistol competition. Gonna try my best to rotate the pics around.

Anyone else awake? Holla.

I'm off to work at 7. I gotta say the world does look nice at this time of the morning.

Been up since 3:40AM.

Since I know it annoys Jedi I think I might change it more often. :laugh:

We should all change our avatars daily until Jedi has a stroke.

:xmad: u 2 r bad! bad! BAD!
    The reason it annoys me is because I tend to not look at the callsigns but just at the avatars to see who is posting. In the political threads (especially) I tend to skip over some posters who just "talk crazy" (ie. I should just put them on the ignore list). So when a member changes the avatar I have to actually look at the callsign to see who is posting.

I would expect such behavior from a ggggggggiiiiirrrrrrrrlllllll who has to have 30 zillion outfits so t_star gets a pass but TV1217 nope! :D

-Jedi

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Does anyone haave a t-mobile phone that still works that they don't need and would be willing to give away or sell for stupid-cheap?

I know I have some at home. Not 100% sure they work...no reason they shouldn't though. Nothing fancy, but I might be able to help you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom