Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    :xmad: u 2 r bad! bad! BAD!
    The reason it annoys me is because I tend to not look at the callsigns but just at the avatars to see who is posting. In the political threads (especially) I tend to skip over some posters who just "talk crazy" (ie. I should just put them on the ignore list). So when a member changes the avatar I have to actually look at the callsign to see who is posting.

I would expect such behavior from a ggggggggiiiiirrrrrrrrlllllll who has to have 30 zillion outfits so t_star gets a pass but TV1217 nope! :D

-Jedi

I stay outta the political threads, so no worries! AND I get a pass?!?! YESSSS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Favoritism for girlz :dunno:

A non-redheaded green eyed girl, none the less. :rockwoot: :laugh:

South of 30, we don't give favoritism to glock shooting girls, maybe the northerners in gangland do.

I don't own the glock, I just shoot the glock. It's darkkevin's! If I ever get into the steel plate comps I was wanting to use it, but I've learned that the guns can't be modified. That one is. A shame, really, it actually is nice to shoot.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Does anyone haave a t-mobile phone that still works that they don't need and would be willing to give away or sell for stupid-cheap?

My friend Erin has one. Let me see if she still has it. She was going to give it away a few months back...

Edit:

I'd like to get into steel plate shooting... I'm not really into blasting away at the 25yrd line and never seeing where anything hits.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    The steel plate comp at NPCCC is pretty fun, I'd like to be able to get out and do them more often, but times a *****. I got to one last year, and hopefully will get to 1 or 2 this year. Makes you realize how bad you can get without constant practice.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    This Gurkha Ninja is a bit of a butt kicker. The smoke is super heavy and coats the mouth. I'm hoping it gets better after the first inch.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I stay outta the political threads, so no worries! AND I get a pass?!?! YESSSS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

FYI you just got -1 strike against you for "I shoot GLOCK" :puke" comment!

Favoritism for girlz :dunno:

Well duh! If we tell her and the other girls they are pertty and smart and let it go to their heads we might get lucky and have them cook and clean for us at the meet & shoots! HHHEEEELLLOOOO!!!

But as is typically you southern rednecks have to ruin it! :faint:

South of 30, we don't give favoritism to glock shooting girls, maybe the northerners in gangland do.

I'd like to get into steel plate shooting... I'm not really into blasting away at the 25yrd line and never seeing where anything hits.

NPCC has some .22LR steel plate matches only. Get on their newsletter.
    In fact they have one coming up real soon.
    NPCCC SMALLBORE
    Saturday May 5, 2012.
    SET UP: 07:00

SHOOTING: 09:00 - 12:00 Noon (CST)

COST: $5 per shooter

EQUIPMENT: This month's match will use rifle and pistol.
    Bring 200 rounds of ammo. (.22Short or .22LR only; no .22Mag or .17HMR) Eye & ear protection required. 10-round magazine minimum. No single shots; tube fed rifles acceptable; bolt action acceptable. All sight types allowed.

Contact Jeff at loewej65@gmail.com or 219/973-1684 with questions.

The NPCCC runs a cold range during matches.

Note that if you plan on doing the other steel match ones using a 9, .40 or even .45 you are going to quickly realize that you need to reload. I'm at bad shot and the one I went to 2 years ago I went thru about 350 rounds of .45 during one match. Needless to say at factory prices for .45 that is a LOT!

Jedi said it DEFFINITELY does!

:dunno:

-Jedi

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    FYI you just got -1 strike against you for "I shoot GLOCK" :puke" comment!

Well duh! If we tell her and the other girls they are pertty and smart and let it go to their heads we might get lucky and have them cook and clean for us at the meet & shoots! HHHEEEELLLOOOO!!!

But as is typically you southern rednecks have to ruin it :faint:

Jedi Jedi Jedi. Soooo much to learn. I go to the meet & shoots to SHOOT! Not to cook & clean! Besides, you do a fine job in your outdoor kitchen! :D

Maybe I can paint the glock pink and then you will love it!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi Jedi Jedi. Soooo much to learn. I go to the meet & shoots to SHOOT! Not to cook & clean! Besides, you do a fine job in your outdoor kitchen! :D

Maybe I can paint the glock pink and then you will love it!

Sadly it would still be a GLOCK :puke: and no amount of PINK could every help it. It's like putting lipstick on ....

-Jedi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom