• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    so u can beat her up and make sure she never comes to any of our NWI INGO M&S and thus have all the guy attention to yourself right?

u evil women!!! evil.. :laugh:

Nah. I wouldn't do that to you guys, that's just mean! Besides, I'd surely be blacklisted & not welcome anymore. That would make a sad t_star!

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Napalm, where do you work? I remember a hottie that knew her car stuff at auto zone. About 8 years ago in high school I pulled up there in my 67 camaro to get oil. I asked her if she wanted a ride, she said no, then told her she could go for a ride in my camaro. :)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Napalm, where do you work? I remember a hottie that knew her car stuff at auto zone. About 8 years ago in high school I pulled up there in my 67 camaro to get oil. I asked her if she wanted a ride, she said no, then told her she could go for a ride in my camaro. :)

The one in S'ville on 41. Which AZ? My boss has been at that store since she was out of Highschool. She now runs it. LOL.

I'll be there until 5 today if any of y'all gun toting maniacs want to come in.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Hmmm...I do need some new wipers. Do I get 'em from my usual guy, or try out the new guy??? :dunno: Decisions, decisions! :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The one in S'ville on 41. Which AZ? My boss has been at that store since she was out of Highschool. She now runs it. LOL.

Hmmm...I do need some new wipers. Do I get 'em from my usual guy, or try out the new guy??? :dunno: Decisions, decisions! :D
    If I was you I'd buy the wiper blades from his boss. Unlike the Beatle's wanna be with the funny accent, she knows which side of the car the steering wheel belongs on, she knows that a car doesn't have a boot, and that the proper name for the fuel you put in the 'gas tank' is not petrol.

Last edited:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    If I was you I'd buy the wiper blades from his boss. Unlike the Beatle's wanna be with the funny accent, she knows which side of the car the steering wheel belongs on, she knows that a car doesn't have a boot, and that the proper name for the fuel you put in the 'gas tank' is not petrol.

:rofl: Good point! Especially if she's the same hottie newbomb speaks of! Giggedy! ;)

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Jedi as he sees himself:
    mace.jpg

Jedi as we all now know the truth to be:
    herbert.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh BTW I'm brown not black so this would be more like me.
    X2Lnk.jpg

& this is how I trained.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnsHnddROJ8"]http://youtu.be/jnsHnddROJ8[/ame]

:rofl:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Wow what a ****ty car day. Left my first stop (St John Liquors) and got to the back of Kmart's parking lot and realized I had a flat. Pulled it off and it was WRECKED. Threw the doughnut on and headed up 41. Leeps didn't have the size I needed so I kept heading up towards Meijer to the tire place they have in front of the store, but saw Mr. Tire first just North of Stracks/Walmart.

Stopped in there, and since the other 3 tires were pretty old, I said replace them too. They were working on the alignment, when they noticed that one of my lower ball joints was bad (the one for the tire that blew). Figured I should replace that too so the tire wouldn't go bad again. Needless to say my wallet is quite a bit lighter this evening.

Oh yea, and I still had to finish all my stops since my boss couldn't cover for me. Spent the rest of the day running about 3 hours behind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom