• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    oh yeah, forgot he is british... prolly best he doesn't have a gun on him, last time the brits were armed on our land, we had to have a revolution to kick them out.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Does anybody have a "youth" size 10/22 stock that I could bum for a day?

I got my ol' lady a 10/22 and because she's best described as a "tall midget" the one that's on it is too big. I just want to check the fit and see if I need to buy one or cut this one down or what.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Actually the reason my gun wasn't on my hip is I didn't want to get it dipped in the pan of AT fluid I had on the driveway :P

I put it back on my hip just in time for the guy next door to come out and do his lawn.

Anyway.. back inside now drinking a beer waiting for PB Blaster to work on the passenger side caliper slide pins... this brake job would be a lot easier if the things were corrded in there.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Does anybody have a "youth" size 10/22 stock that I could bum for a day?

I got my ol' lady a 10/22 and because she's best described as a "tall midget" the one that's on it is too big. I just want to check the fit and see if I need to buy one or cut this one down or what.

I have 2 10/22 rifles. Not sure what a 'youth' size is, but both are small for me.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I have 2 10/22 rifles. Not sure what a 'youth' size is, but both are small for me.

Yep, I thought a regular 10/22 stock was already youth sized. I have a spare one sitting around. It's an original wood stock.

@ Davegrave ... had to rep you here for your MSG post/email. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    @ Davegrave ... had to rep you here for your MSG post/email. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

It's funny, cuz I'm not sure if I was 100% joking or not. :D We might need to hold a tribunal after which Jedi steps down in disgrace. But then who'll take over.

It's gotta be someone who's usually able to attend.

Gunnbunnies? the cooks will be pretty, but no bread or chips. I can't just eat a plate of burger patties.

Napalm? I can see him taking the initiative, but how long before that UK blood takes hold and we're serving tea, and no guns allowed.

I think we're just gonna have to hope Jedi doesn't get caught, and if he does we're gonna have to bust him out like the A-Team.

Maybe next M&S we can add a third contest. Pistol, Rifle, and if Jedi brings his backpack, we can have everyone go through it and try to find any items besides the water that WOULDN'T be entered into evidence upon his arrest. Whoever finds the most... wins. But I don't think there's more than 1 or 2. :rofl:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Maybe next M&S we can add a third contest. Pistol, Rifle, and if Jedi brings his backpack, we can have everyone go through it and try to find any items besides the water that WOULDN'T be entered into evidence upon his arrest.
    Just curious, but why will a couple dozen bottles of pink nail polish be entered into evidence upon his arrest? Other than to help determine who his cell mate will be . . . :):

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Rate my tacticooliness pls

tacticooliest.jpg

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    So, I was sitting in front of the idiot box when I had a sudden nagging question, "Just how many revolvers do you own, Joe?"

So I began rummaging through the house and I found them all, I think.

20488f6a.jpg
    [/IMG]

Far from a complete collection of anything, but respectable none the less.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom