• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I just woke up and I dreamt of cigars. So I'm heading to the 1101 if anyone wants to have a ceegar and talk about anything and everything. No topic is off the table. Lol

I saw you in there on Monday (that's what we decided right bob?) but didn't have time to stop in. I am in there most Wed. before noon for an hour or so in between stops, along with a couple other guys on a semi regular basis.

You just missed aclark. He was in for a couple hours. Oh, and he made an offer on a house . . . that was accepted. Looks like he will join the joyful toll of homeownership, yard maintenance, gardening, etc.

Yep, filling out loan paper work this evening, and hoping to close sometime in Feb, but it shouldn't be any later than March 9. The yard maint. and landscaping doesn't bother me at all, in fact im looking forward to it since that's what I spent 5 years in college for. Its the payments I'm really not looking forward to, Bob you got those for me right?

Can't wait to do some handy work. Already planning the back deck, then the basement....sky's the limit.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yep, filling out loan paper work this evening, and hoping to close sometime in Feb, but it shouldn't be any later than March 9. The yard maint. and landscaping doesn't bother me at all, in fact im looking forward to it since that's what I spent 5 years in college for. Its the payments I'm really not looking forward to, Bob you got those for me right?

Can't wait to do some handy work. Already [STRIKE]planning the back deck, then the basement....sky's the limit.[/STRIKE] planning on the nursery, the kids play room, the spare bedroom for when the baby sleeps with the ms in the main room, a shed to run away from the ms and the kids.

FTFY

Trust us females always get their ways on these things.
    Poor soul you are. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'd be willing to host a basement building class.
    In my basement.
    Being your own materials.

And tools.

Well, it was worth a shot.

you & bill B belong to this hu?
    picture-4.png

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I may be able to arrange a basement building party with tools... Just not until after this semester. So after may, if someone wants a basement building learning experience, I can offer up tools and my knowledge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom