• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ericwp, sounds like you had a blast.... You coming out this weekend to Winamac ?

Those cabins aren't bad at all are they..... My wife will even stay at them...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, My everything hurts... wondering why the spring is here in fall and starting to watch for the tree's to start budding again with this weather we having....

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Yes. Could not believe that happened in indiana. Definitely shows the ignorance of some fellow Hoosiers.

Any employer who gives a specific reason beyond "you **** in your boss's desk" or "you burned down the office" is asking for legal trouble. They could have told him he was fired, never said why, and paid his unemployment. Now they'll get to battle this out in court.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Ericwp, sounds like you had a blast.... You coming out this weekend to Winamac ?

Those cabins aren't bad at all are they..... My wife will even stay at them...

I'm gonna try. No, they're real nice. I almost get my wife to go camping with me there. No pets, no wife. She has to bring the dogs, and that is a no no there.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Any employer who gives a specific reason beyond "you **** in your boss's desk" or "you burned down the office" is asking for legal trouble. They could have told him he was fired, never said why, and paid his unemployment. Now they'll get to battle this out in court.

Exactly. Examples like this remind me of the anti gun mentality tgat still exists in that state. We are so divided. I'm not happy that this happened, but with the way it went down it has allowed him to pursue some legal action and hopefully make those type of people realize our right . Tho I know, some are not convinced no matter what.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Pat Quinn wants an AWB and Mag limits. If he can talk like that without fear, the kind of thinking is still too prevalent.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Pat Quinn wants an AWB and Mag limits. If he can talk like that without fear, the kind of thinking is still too prevalent.

He's just trying to change the conversation from his failings as gubner to a traditional hot button issue. I thought I heard a poll somewhere that the average person in IL at this moment isn't really interested in/voting based on the gun control subject.

That said, is he basically a shoe-in because Chicago always votes democrat?

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Politics, religion, pink stuff...

io.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom