• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I got that friend request too and noticed subtlesixer is already her friend so thinking she knows him.... I accepted it sooooo waiting on a convo to take place.....

My 1903A3, M1 Garand, and I have the change over kit for the 1919A6 will run 30.06 . Which was available during this ammo shortage in most places.....

Soooooo some noticeable things took place tonight.... I used up the last 1000 primer box of Winchester Small Pistol primers which had a 17.95 price tag on it and I just finished using up the last pound of Accurate #2 that had a price tag of 13.95 still on it..... Yep I'm starting to use the more expensive stuff in reloading now... The next pound of Accurate #2 has a price tag on it for 15.95..... History is pasting me by.....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooooo I think we may be having some type of weather change or event because my shoulder feels like someone drove over it with a Mack Truck....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BTW ... you guys can stick a fork in me, I'm done. Spent yesterday at the range with TS4 doing some CQB pistol and finding out I have a ways to go still. Spent ALL day at the range today doing rifle. :faint: All worth it because the wife rediscovered the iron sights on her EMP (thanks to some solid coaching from TS4). Today my friend found the confidence needed for next week's KD shoot.

All is still OK with the world.
    The original
    A_Fine_Bromance_by_mbc12_5_58.jpg

is back. ooohhh how sweet.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Heading down to newton county to see my mom get married :woot:

Weve got a rocky relationship so I didn't find out about this wedding till Tuesday lmao

NEW FLASH - This just in.
    Hobart PD have arrested DansGotInfractions for a seat belt violation. In the process they broke his window for failure to get out after seeing a sidearm on him. Stay tune for more info... :whistle:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, unfortunately my shoulder and back is in sooooo much pain this morning that the wife escaped......

Snap, don't let them give you any cortisone for that as it will push your BS levels up and basically compound the problem.... Good luck...

I might have to hit that Chinese girl place over by the truck stop and get them to walk on my back to just get working again...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom