Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Reported.

What's the big worry about an infraction or two?

I like having a clean record. You do know INGO infractions go on your permanent record, right? Just ask Dansgotinfractions, even the friendly Hobart police officer that jack booted him earlier this year, brought up his infractions as a reason to stop him, right before the recording started. And it's also the reason the Hobart mayor is playing hard to get, he doesn't want to fraternize with a known infraction receiver.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I like having a clean record. You do know INGO infractions go on your permanent record, right? Just ask Dansgotinfractions, even the friendly Hobart police officer that jack booted him earlier this year, brought up his infractions as a reason to stop him, right before the recording started. And it's also the reason the Hobart mayor is playing hard to get, he doesn't want to fraternize with a known infraction receiver.

You could be a principal with the talk of permanent records.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

But, are you dishwasher safe?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    On my way home, I really wanted to stop and grab some chocolate covered pretzels. I stayed my temptation. Then I got home to find 2 Cub Scouts (Webelos) in my driveway. Selling that delicious popcorn. And low and behold, they now sell chocolate covered pretzels. Those scouts got me for $25 for a pound of pretzels. I just can't say no to Boy Scout's. Especially ones I see walking the same neighborhood I walked when I was a Scout, wearing the same numbers I wore. Sell on little entrepreneurs, develop those marketing and sales skills for when you are older.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    On my way home, I really wanted to stop and grab some chocolate covered pretzels. I stayed my temptation. Then I got home to find 2 Cub Scouts (Webelos) in my driveway. Selling that delicious popcorn. And low and behold, they now sell chocolate covered pretzels. Those scouts got me for $25 for a pound of pretzels. I just can't say no to Boy Scout's. Especially ones I see walking the same neighborhood I walked when I was a Scout, wearing the same numbers I wore. Sell on little entrepreneurs, develop those marketing and sales skills for when you are older.

so you like little boys in uniforms...
    Dr.evil_laugh.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh GB look at this 30-06 rifle with recoil of an AR-15!
    [video=youtube_share;JGsFfkw1BdQ]http://youtu.be/JGsFfkw1BdQ[/video]

somewhat more info here:
    H.C.A.R. FPS SP ? OOW

Not sure why one would want a rifle in this caliber however vs a more common caliber like the .308 WIN.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    30.06 is a awesome round......

about 200 FPS faster or more if loaded correctly than the 308 and a little more bullet selection across the board.... I kinda like that gun... Although I also liked the BAR when we got it out on a line....

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Oh GB look at this 30-06 rifle with recoil of an AR-15!
    [video=youtube_share;JGsFfkw1BdQ]http://youtu.be/JGsFfkw1BdQ[/video]

somewhat more info here:
    H.C.A.R. FPS SP ? OOW

Not sure why one would want a rifle in this caliber however vs a more common caliber like the .308 WIN.

Ummm are you familiar with 30.06? Probably just as popular as 308 especially with the older hunting crowd. You damn thug.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    30.06 is for grandpa and older then dirty bobs.

Dk i got the same request asap well and took no action.
    A new member from nwi i think.

For another request a free days ago from someone else i had not heard of and was not nwi which i declined.
    Come to think about it Need 2 clean up my friend list and remove some folks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom