• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Bra medic..... it's ok to verbally beat stupid people when you haven't had your coffee yet..... mental note stop and get some more coffee really soon....

Jedi, Snap was there when we were shooting and your right that group is obnoxiously bad.... My vision and hand to eye control has really gone out the window in my old age... but the groups I think were more the ammo than me as I was able to repeat it....

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Spent the morning with a pretty girls boobs pressed against me.

Sadly I was in the dentists office and she had sharp pointy objects in my mouth.

My doctor when I was in high school was really hot. The turn and cough part of the exam was always interesting.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My nephew had a doctor like that. He got home and told the family that he had to marry Dr. Soandso because she had touched him down there.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Oh gb i believe u just messing with you.
    Tired of being cooped up in the house sick

I hear ya. I've been laid up since Sept 2nd when I went to the VA and had my knee surgery. They did say I could go back to work 2 weeks ago on light duty, but I told them the railroad has no light duty. Now I have to wait another week to get cleared for full time and can't wait there has been plenty of free OT at work.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    But you can buy them at a discount!!!!

Meh.... it does not save what the discount is.
    Can I buy the set if I want to keep it?

Yes. If your child loves the set and wants to keep it, you can easily purchase it from us at a discounted rate. You will get the next rental set in your Pleylist right after your purchase.

Plus eeeeeeewwwwwwww buying a used set that lots of other little demons have played with.
    Jedi is going to take a page from Da Snob's book on this one.
    I'll pay full price and buy direct from The LEGO Store thank you.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So I'm not going into the political section but ill leave these links here for anyone following the Hammond story. Seems like there was a reason the people in the car didn't want to shoe ID and/or get out of the car. Two sides to every story if you're patient enough to wait for it.

LaPorte issues warrant for Hammond man in controversial video - Post-Tribune

EXCLUSIVE: Driver, Lisa Mahone, Was on Supervised Release from Federal Drug Charge | NorthWest Indiana Gazette

Either go join the 'big boys' in the other thread or move along nothing to see here.
    BTW in that other thread their is a smaller thread on yet another Hobart cop issue.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    So I'm not going into the political section but ill leave these links here for anyone following the Hammond story. Seems like there was a reason the people in the car didn't want to shoe ID and/or get out of the car. Two sides to every story if you're patient enough to wait for it.

LaPorte issues warrant for Hammond man in controversial video - Post-Tribune

EXCLUSIVE: Driver, Lisa Mahone, Was on Supervised Release from Federal Drug Charge | NorthWest Indiana Gazette

Thanks!

Jedi: They say they sanitize with kid friendly cleaners....

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Either go join the 'big boys' in the other thread or move along nothing to see here.
    BTW in that other thread their is a smaller thread on yet another Hobart cop issue.

I don't know if I would say that thread, or that section even, is full of "big boys". I look at the gun related sections, off topic, and EE. Once in awhile I look in outdoors, but I don't come here for the political threads. I just knew a few people here were following the story so thought I'd post.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Where's the best place around here to go shotgun shooting? Do any of the DNR ranges have throwers or do you have to bring your own? Nephew wants to shoot clays for the first time and I'm going to try to take him Sunday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom