• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Last night is the first night I slept for more then an hour at a time since Monday. I slept for 3 hours then up for 45 minutes, then another 2 hours up for an hour, then almost four more hours of sleep. It feels so good.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Ericwp, Sand Burr is 10 dollars for the day...

The cabins are like 35 bucks a night.... and the food over the fire is awesome if you can get sadclown to show up with his dutch oven....

There is also a motel in Rochester near the Walmart that isn't bad at all if you can't get the wife to do the cabin thing... Nice accommodations...

As far as the cabins, they have electricity and bunks and a table and benches with a fire pit out side...

View attachment 31876

Camping trip! Thanks for the info.

BTW, did you talk to that guy about that thing?

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Hmm the little cabin looks like it would be a fun little trip. Thanks for the info.
    With all this talk of the NPCCC I am curious who is a member of Michigan City Rifle club or has been there?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Ericwp, Sand Burr is 10 dollars for the day...

The cabins are like 35 bucks a night.... and the food over the fire is awesome if you can get sadclown to show up with his dutch oven....

There is also a motel in Rochester near the Walmart that isn't bad at all if you can't get the wife to do the cabin thing... Nice accommodations...

As far as the cabins, they have electricity and bunks and a table and benches with a fire pit out side...

View attachment 31876

Sadclownwp is always up for a camping trip. Actually my gf has been bugging me to go camping for awhile now. That might be a good idea.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hmm the little cabin looks like it would be a fun little trip. Thanks for the info.
    With all this talk of the NPCCC I am curious who is a member of Michigan City Rifle club or has been there?

I have been to it as a guest to see the place.
    It's very nice. Wooded area in the front of the property that can be used to camp. Even has a few "camp sites" with electricty next to them.
    There are 2 buildings that I recall of. The one of the right (bigger of the 2) houses the indoor range (pistol or .22lr rifle only). The smaller building on the left is the club house (meeting room, kitchen). Both have bathrooms and indoor plumbing.

Beyond that is the outdoor range from 200 yards down to 25 yards. Steel is allowed but no .50 BMG caliber.
    They use to have cowboy action shooting events open to the public but not sure if they still do it.

View Profile: salemons - INGunOwners
    NWI INGO member salemons (who has not be on INGO since JAN 2014) is a member. Shoot him a PM to see if you can wake him up.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Is anyone from Da' Region jumping in on this MRE Group Buy?

Is it a good deal Mr. MRE?
    The only problem is this guy is really, really, really SOUTH of us!
    The logistics of trying to get those up here is what makes it tough.
    So tough that it's not worth the hassle vs just paying for the shipping to come to your house.
    That is why I have not jumped in on his other MRE GroupBuys.
    :(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think the price per case is pretty good and these are the best MREs (closest to the real deal).

I know someone that travels down that way on occasion for Appleseeds. :whistle: There are also members here that occasionally head that way for INGO Meet & Greets as well as members that travel to the 1500 Gun Show. From the thread, it seems that he's ok with hanging on to them for a while until pick up can be arranged. The only issue would be order and delivery dates as well as how long the OP would be willing to hang on to our order until we could pick up.

Names... we need names of these traitors that dare to OUTSIDE of NWI for their meet & greets!
    *cough* larry *cough*

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've got a truck and don't mind a drive to Indy. The op said he gets to Indy every couple months, but I can pick them up from Indy when the time comes. Just need a central location to drop them off, as I don't want to drive around the region delivering goods. And I wouldn't trust my dogs storing them at my house until they can be picked up. So if there's interest, and we can coordinate a central location to drop off/pick up, I'd be willing to drive down to the Indy area to pick them up when the time comes.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Heck I wouldn't mind a drive further south. I enjoy driving. But wouldn't really want to take the drive for 1 or 2 cases, seems kinda pointless. If there's enough interest, I can arrange to pick up down south and drop off up north.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom