• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Right now, I'd just put everything in plastic totes if that's possible. Refrigerator contents in the garage, freezer contents outside. As far as suggestions, the only thing I've got is that every GE appliance we have ever had is a POS. We have a side-by-side GE refrigerator with the ice and water dispenser in the door, and the water dispenser constantly freezes up because the line runs through the freezer. The ice dispenser spits out about one cube every 5-10 seconds.
    Everything is bad. Temp in refrig in between 60-70 degrees and the ice cubes in freezer was melting. Only have about $1000.00 to spend.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My MIL in FLA will leave an ice cube in a small bowl in the freezer when she goes out of town. When she gets back, if the ice cube is still in cube form, she knows the power didn't go out and the food is still good.

Edit: Yeah, on the bright side...This is the best week of the year to have an appliance crap out

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Going through a rough time with our 11-yr-old Shih Tzu Lorelei. She has a bad infection in her one good eye, leaving her totally blind. Trying to keep her from losing the eye altogether. She's on pain pills every eight hours, and three kinds of drops--one every four hours, one every six hours, and one every eight hours. Poor lil munchkin. She's so scared.

:(

Suggestions where to buy a new refrigerator cheap. Mine just died full of food to throw away. thanks for any ideas.

Well, it's probably too late, but you can put things in a cooler and put it outside.
    But I'm guessing the food probably already went bad.
    A basic GE is what I have. Freezer on top, refrig on bottom.
    If you want I have a Consumer Reports year end guide I can loan you.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    True that there has been justice, as determined by the only people who really know the entire story. Those people are the members of the grand jury.

Sadly I doubt that Officer Wilson will get to live a normal life. There are too many people who have a personal agenda and want to lynch him, for what the grand jury has apparently found was simply a police officer doing his job.

Unfortunately I think you are correct. Not sure if he is married with kids. But if not, I would seriously consider pulling up stakes and move to another part of the country. Sadly to say. And if he does have a family, I would be worried about retaliation against them. Messed up deal.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    He's a newlywed and the NY Times just recently published the town he lives in, the street he lives on, and the name of his wife. They also included a photograph of a legal document showing his address.
    that new source is absolutely horrible for doing that, remember a couple years ago they listed the names and address's of every new york registered gun owner? if officer wilson is harmed, they should be held accountable (won't happen of course)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You know the media can screw people over and get away with it way too much.... I think what comes around should go around... May the NY Times and their staff feel the wrath of the seeds they have soughed....

If someone was beating the crap out of me and trying to take my gun he would get shot.... It's just a correct response to the the action presented...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    He's a newlywed and the NY Times just recently published the town he lives in, the street he lives on, and the name of his wife. They also included a photograph of a legal document showing his address.

New York Times reporters Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson published the address of Darren Wilson in the New York Times so here are their addresses.

This is Bosman’s address at:
    5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2
    CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204
    COOK COUNTY

Here is the address of Robertson, too.
    1113 N DUPRE ST
    NEW ORLEANS, LA 70119-3203
    ORLEANS COUNTY

So why do journalists think they cannot be scrutinized too?

Maybe everyone should post these on Facebook and on various forums :popcorn:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Expect the FBI at casa Melensdad shortly.

Nobody threatened the reporters. But the life of an innocent man, as per the decision of the legal system, is now in jeapordy because of the actions of the NYTimes. Further his hew wife's life is now also in jeapordy.

Newspapers also published the names/addresses of gun owners and then obected when reporters, editors, publishers names/addresses were published.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Nobody threatened the reporters. But the life of an innocent man, as per the decision of the legal system, is now in jeapordy because of the actions of the NYTimes. Further his hew wife's life is now also in jeapordy.

Newspapers also published the names/addresses of gun owners and then obected when reporters, editors, publishers names/addresses were published.
    I firmly believe that those who pull dick moves deserve exactly the same in return. I mean, people besides me who pull dick moves.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melensdad, it has been re-posted at least once by me....

also thanks for the heads up on the upper..... got some on the way....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    WKRP in Cincinnati "As God is my winess, I thought turkeys could fly" https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3mgmEdfwg

Melensdad, it has been re-posted at least once by me....

also thanks for the heads up on the upper..... got some on the way....

Thanks melensdad , love that skit!!

WKRP was a great show and can still see the reruns.

Wait, what? Turkeys CAN'T FLY?
    Why didn't anyone tell me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom