Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll go ahead and let the authorities know a gun totin' indianan is going to be coming through with guns and ammo. They'll probably close off the state border.

:facepalm:
    He is not from Indiana. He lives in Elkhart that is like next to Boston. ;)
    He is an east coaster probably from MA like uncle Ted Kennedy. :)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooooo as I sit in the center lane as instructed by all the construction signs as far back as a mile back down the road and slowly arrive at the place where the lanes become one in the lane I got in back when I seen the first signs I look to the right of me and there is a line of vehicles that either have people in them that can't read English or are just stupid for staying in the closed lane all the way to where it is closed and for whatever reason expect me to let them in.... I think I will coin this lane the stupid lane... Now lets see, I need some bumper and side armor so next time I can just hit the little idiots when they try to force me out of the correct lane of travel which they should have gotten in in the first place... Or maybe a nice belt........ ah I don't think my insurance will cover that, never mind....

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Anyone have a sling swivel recommendation for a 10/22 carbine? I'm looking at the uncle Mike's set that drills into the stock, but some people are reporting that the setup for the forend won't work as advertised and you might have to do some drilling rather than just using the original barrel band. I'd like to avoid thai if possible.

Until resolved I have a lonely sling waiting for a gun.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Anyone have a sling swivel recommendation for a 10/22 carbine? I'm looking at the uncle Mike's set that drills into the stock, but some people are reporting that the setup for the forend won't work as advertised and you might have to do some drilling rather than just using the original barrel band. I'd like to avoid thai if possible.

Until resolved I have a lonely sling waiting for a gun.
    If you can wait a week when I have my time off I can do it for you. I have drilled five 10/22 appleseed rifles for slings.

Last edited:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Soooooo as I sit in the center lane as instructed by all the construction signs as far back as a mile back down the road and slowly arrive at the place where the lanes become one in the lane I got in back when I seen the first signs I look to the right of me and there is a line of vehicles that either have people in them that can't read English or are just stupid for staying in the closed lane all the way to where it is closed and for whatever reason expect me to let them in.... I think I will coin this lane the stupid lane... Now lets see, I need some bumper and side armor so next time I can just hit the little idiots when they try to force me out of the correct lane of travel which they should have gotten in in the first place... Or maybe a nice belt........ ah I don't think my insurance will cover that, never mind....

Gb u r doing it wrong.
    You need to just drive in both lanes and keeping moving left and right so that no one in the closed lane can get in front of you.
    It works good with a truck. If in a car make the cart go side to side and no one will f×××× with you.
    Use some plastic for a car window and its even better as they figure you poor and have no insurance so you got nothing to lose.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    westerman_zpsiooqnwij.jpg
    https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/2n65/jamie-westerman-accident-fund
    This is for a guy I work with. There will be a Benefit for him at Buddy and Pals in CP (Summit) on October 4th from 12-4pm.
    If ur interest in a raffle ticket PM me and we can meet in the CP area

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Here is my second attempt ever at duracoat. I know cerakote is much better for firearms, but I could not pass up this deal on duracoat (Free). I started with the flat black as the base coat. Then I used Coyote Tan to pattern it. This is not Kryptek. I call this pattern, This Is Not Kryptek.

Pictured below that, my new Ruger 50th Anniversary Contest Rifle.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    I'm looking at weathertech floor liners for my car. Anybody have any experience with them?
    I have had them in a couple of cars. I really like them. The only downside is my wife likes to put her purse on the floor (Usually ends up there anyway). Without carpet if would get trashed in the winter. We buy a cheap carpeted one to put inside the weather tech on the passenger side of her car. So there great if you don't carry a purse ( These obviously not recommended for Jedi)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom