t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    PREORDER WOMEN's RED Fight in The Girl T-Shirt

redgirl-1.gif

Something snapdragon or t-star may be interested in.
    Not until they get their :poop: together. I pre-ordered the Hoist the Black Flag tank from them, received it on Monday. Their website clearly shows that it's supposed to say "There comes a time when a woman must spit on her hands, hoist the black flag and begin to slit throats." The printing on the tanks I received (ordered two because I wasn't sure what size) says "There comes a time when a man must spit on his hands...".

That's the second time I have ordered something from them and received something different then what was represented on the site. I emailed them Monday & haven't heard back yet.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Union rat is out near Speedway on Broadway. Just another group mad they didn't get a $65/hr package to take breaks every 25 minutes and do shotty work...

Terrible world we live in

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Soooooo as I sit in the center lane as instructed by all the construction signs as far back as a mile back down the road and slowly arrive at the place where the lanes become one in the lane I got in back when I seen the first signs I look to the right of me and there is a line of vehicles that either have people in them that can't read English or are just stupid for staying in the closed lane all the way to where it is closed and for whatever reason expect me to let them in.... I think I will coin this lane the stupid lane... Now lets see, I need some bumper and side armor so next time I can just hit the little idiots when they try to force me out of the correct lane of travel which they should have gotten in in the first place... Or maybe a nice belt........ ah I don't think my insurance will cover that, never mind....
    I disagree with you on this. It is silly to have a single line of cars stretched out down the road. While there are two lanes open there should be vehicles in both lanes. Then when the one lane ends traffic should merge together and get through the work zone.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I disagree with you on this. It is silly to have a single line of cars stretched out down the road. While there are two lanes open there should be vehicles in both lanes. Then when the one lane ends traffic should merge together and get through the work zone.

Gb for these type of drivers that is when you bring the a1 tank.
    :whistle:

Btw klb how did the golfing go?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I want to post what I really feel about this topic of idiots on the road but I better not...

Just saying if you cut someone off after knowing full well that you are in the wrong you kinda deserve what happens to you...

I think I found the steel pipes and the cement... need a welder next, don't want to scratch the paint next time...lol...

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Just do what jedi said and block the other lane. It's a blast to watch people go ape**** when they can't get by.

Same goes for people who drive on the shoulder while everyone else waits patiently. Block them and watch how pissed they get. Last time I did this it ended up being an off duty cop going about 40 on the shoulder while traffic was stopped. His license plate was "THE ONE" or something equally pricky, so he definitely deserved it. We got off at the same exit and he rolled his window down, flashed his badge and said that I shouldn't have blocked him and called me a mean name. I explained nicely that what he did was illegal if he wasn't on official business, and he stated that he was. He pulled into the restaurant nearby, valeted his Audi, and was sitting at the bar drinking when we came back out of the adjacent store and walked back to our car. My wife was quite pleased with the entire exchange.

I wonder if his badge was even real. Given how much of a dick he was, I have to assume so :):

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Took Daisy to the vet after her fourth seizure in 24 hours. We decided to up her dosage from 4-6 pills a day. They kept her to bathe her as she had some urine on her from her seizure right before the vet appointment. 30 minutes after I got home, the vet called. Daisy had another seizure, they gave her an injection and now she'll wait 45 minutes for her bath, then she'll have to stay at the vet for a couple hours for observation and then well go from there. I on the other hand am still battling a TN flare up that is ridiculous.

2 days in a row of bad days. Guess it's time to call off work again. Smh.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Jedi...raccoon got on top of the navigator last night and tried to go in through the sunroof. I'll post pics of the body, because that summbich dies tonight.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    One of my dogs came in the house this morning with some unknown animals excrement on both sides of his head. He was all like, let me put my head between your legs so you can scratch my ass. Crazy dog.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    One of my dogs came in the house this morning with some unknown animals excrement on both sides of his head. He was all like, let me put my head between your legs so you can scratch my ass. Crazy dog.

They have no business living amongst us. Vile, useless beasts!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    919-682-1475 (M-F, 9AM - 5PM Eastern)
    I'd call their number.
    Sorry to hear about the mix-ups.

Not until they get their :poop: together. I pre-ordered the Hoist the Black Flag tank from them, received it on Monday. Their website clearly shows that it's supposed to say "There comes a time when a woman must spit on her hands, hoist the black flag and begin to slit throats." The printing on the tanks I received (ordered two because I wasn't sure what size) says "There comes a time when a man must spit on his hands...".

That's the second time I have ordered something from them and received something different then what was represented on the site. I emailed them Monday & haven't heard back yet.

Union rat is out near Speedway on Broadway. Just another group mad they didn't get a $65/hr package to take breaks every 25 minutes and do shotty work...

Terrible world we live in

Or, their employer makes a buttload of $ of their labor, and they think they should get some of if.

Just do what jedi said and block the other lane. It's a blast to watch people go ape**** when they can't get by.

Same goes for people who drive on the shoulder while everyone else waits patiently. Block them and watch how pissed they get. Last time I did this it ended up being an off duty cop going about 40 on the shoulder while traffic was stopped. His license plate was "THE ONE" or something equally pricky, so he definitely deserved it. We got off at the same exit and he rolled his window down, flashed his badge and said that I shouldn't have blocked him and called me a mean name. I explained nicely that what he did was illegal if he wasn't on official business, and he stated that he was. He pulled into the restaurant nearby, valeted his Audi, and was sitting at the bar drinking when we came back out of the adjacent store and walked back to our car. My wife was quite pleased with the entire exchange.

I wonder if his badge was even real. Given how much of a dick he was, I have to assume so :):

I let people in, when the signs first go up. But at the end, when the people go flying by trying to gain a couple car advantage, no way.
    Then, there was the time on I-65 north, just at the 80-94 Interchange, a guy in a pick-up truck tried to pass me, in the break-down lane.
    He tried pushing his way into my lane. I looked up, and saw the new car sticker in his window.
    I grinned, cause he was in an expensive new truck, and I was in a 13 year old 200,000 mile Pontiac Grand Am.
    I stayed in my lane as he came inches from my door..
    Then he swerved, and had to slam on the breaks. It was the bridge, and there's no break down lane on the bridge.
    I laughed.

Took Daisy to the vet after her fourth seizure in 24 hours. We decided to up her dosage from 4-6 pills a day. They kept her to bathe her as she had some urine on her from her seizure right before the vet appointment. 30 minutes after I got home, the vet called. Daisy had another seizure, they gave her an injection and now she'll wait 45 minutes for her bath, then she'll have to stay at the vet for a couple hours for observation and then well go from there. I on the other hand am still battling a TN flare up that is ridiculous.

2 days in a row of bad days. Guess it's time to call off work again. Smh.
    Sorry to hear bout you and the dog.

No cage, just instant death by recurve bow.
    Need a video, in case the arrow goes through the car.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom