• Status
    Not open for further replies.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Anyone have an extra $15k laying around? Christmas is right around the corner ... I promise to say thank you and let you guys shoot it.

I bet you can build that rifle for 2/3 the price with better materials. If you want the historical significance, that is different. Not sure if 2005 can be considered historical, though.

2k for rifle( with real cheek riser). 4k for S&B scope and mount (Spuhr mount with integral level). 1.5k for can and mount (which is now 2 generations removed from this. Also, that rifle doesn't include a can.) 2.5k for night vision and bipod.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    US, they will be up on the website pretty soon... I'm finishing some up to get to the printer before the 28th. yet... soooo working on them still...

The aerial video of this shoot was pretty cool... Getting ready for the movie and putting together demo materiel of the girls and their guns currently... I will have a assortment of GB models posters at the 28SEPT14 event besides the models that are attending... Come on out and peruse the artwork and check out the military vehicles that will be setup by us.. AMMV will be right next to us at the event so the girls will probably be hanging out in the vehicles...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom