Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI

well that might of came out wrong.....

So just got back from the winter survival class at Cabelas and I'm sure more than ever I need to find a nice warm dry desert to live in....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hot, or warm is all good to me.... I can shoot magnums and carry boxes of bullets to the range without hurting all over when it is hot/warm and dry.... plus the blood sugars even out too.....

Liked my time spent in southern Cali and Arizona.... Arizona was even better as I wasn't chastised for having a gun with me....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I thought it was bad that my gun got stolen, but somehow the thread about me getting it back evolved into a thread mentioning Andy's Ruger . . . And I was not the one who caused that.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...up-my-stolen-gun-police-tomorrow-morning.html

BTW if you are one of my Facebook friends, please go stir the pot about the 30,000 hoosiers who are losing insurance due to Obummercare. I have a few very liberal friends who are being very quiet and I'm trying to draw them out. Snippy comments would be appreciated. Comments about how UN-affordable the Obummercare care is are also appropriate.
    https://www.facebook.com/robert.skurka.3/posts/712734718815181?ref=notif&notif_t=like

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hum.. So what do you think about it?
    Subs grew up in a culture of running full steam 24/7 due to ww2 then because of the cold war.
    I think it ingrained in their culture.
    I wish this guy was around when I was.
    But Reactor Controls division was supposed to be 9-12 people.
    We averaged 6.
    Amount of work doesn't get less because there are less people.
    So we'd have been screwed anyway without more in RC div.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    A trip to Lone's house. A few bent tools and a trip to the hardware store ... pin's out!

Lonehoosier ...

YouDaMan.jpg

For Melensdad ...

160px-Coolidge_after_signing_indian_treaty.jpg
    Only one bent/broken drill bite :) I'm just glad that I could help you. Let me know when I can install the new one.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Do tell. Do tell. How was it removed?
    Free standing drill press. First try was a 1/16 inch drill bit. Tried to chuck it into the drilling and it snapped. Rechucked back in and tried to press it out then it bent it. Then I took a 1/16 inch Allen socket and got it halfway out before the socket hit the top of the sight. And then we made a quick trip to the hardware store picked up a 1/16 roll pin punch chucked it into the drillpress and out it came.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom