jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Nope not sharing.
    Plus its packing time for the meet n shoot and also time to drool as the Jedi hibernation is very close at hand.
    The time for lego is fast approaching....

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Sorry GB. I was venting. I wasnt referring to you or anyone else here. A few people that I know in the real world who can get to me, only cuz I like them I suppose. Same way my brother gets under my skin, he's an idiot but I still love him. Haha.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well made it to the gun show and out of the gun show.. Most prices were high like normal but I did score some AR gas tubes, buffer springs and buffers..... Closer to having enough parts for the AR build class.....

After looking through that guys FLIR monocular I have the feeling I need one......

Heading back to the hood.......

oh by the way if anyone is interested there is a winter survival class being put on by Live Free tomorrow at Cabelas in Hammond 1PM to 3PM free to the public....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Lol, awesome. Sounds like you had a great time.

Yup, I was wining and dining the old ladies like a gigalo :(

You looking for sponcership?

Donations, sponsors, whatever we can get. Last year our big sponsor was ffC Fencing. Gave us hats, T-shirts and $500. The kids wore the hats/shirts for all the events, team photos,etc. Every week we posted an update to their Facebook page. Passed out their flyers at the 1 tournament we hosted.

Because we are a 'club' instead of a 'team' we get ZERO financial support from the school. Start up costs for fencing are pretty steep, I personally front several grand every year (and they raise money to repay me). At some point we will be in 'maintenance' mode rather than 'aquisition' mode for equipment and it will be a lot easier. As coaches we are working on a 100% volunteer basis, donating our time coaching during the week, at tournaments on weekends, and even repairing equipment and sewing uniform seams, zippers, etc in our spare time. But we have to pay about $2500 to the school just for bus service to get us to events and that really hurts our already strained budget.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Bob, just going through photobucket and realized I uploaded this pic. This was the ending target for the Grendel. Want to try to come out tomorrow for 100-200yd, but don't know if I'll make it.

Assuming a 1" center circle, the group was about 1" 4-shot or 1.5" 5-shot, when I pulled the last one.

20141019_140329_zps90zvl9gk.jpg
    [/URL]

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    Bob, just going through photobucket and realized I uploaded this pic. This was the ending target for the Grendel. Want to try to come out tomorrow for 100-200yd, but don't know if I'll make it.

Assuming a 1" center circle, the group was about 1" - 5 shot.

20141019_140329_zps90zvl9gk.jpg
    [/URL]
    Right in Barney's soul.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom