• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Indy blvd has no power from hammond to highland traffic lights are out.

Power working fine in Cedar Lake.

Andy didn't OBAMA say to spread the wealth around? WTF are you doing hogging all the power? I'd send some to JEDI but I just don't like him and besides I'm a selfish capitalistic white guy who doesn't believe in the big government that employs JEDI.

ahhh ... ok

Anyone here have any hints on how to get a 1/16 roll pin out with minimal fuss? I have already tried the appropriate pin punch but no dice. This thing is in tighter than a Georgia tick. Not ready to go to a Dremel tool.

Do you have a floor drill press? If so put the punch into the drill's chuck, do NOT turn the drill on, but use the mechanical advantage of the press to try to push the pin out. I only have a bench top press, probably not nearly enough advantage with that, but a floor press may do it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The little hole you see on top of the windage dial "hub" ... that's the roll pin I need to punch out.

That is going to be really tough. There are rotational issues to deal with while trying to press it out. Can you lock it to prevent rotation by inserting a screw in one of the holes on the windage dial?

So am I the only one taking their kids out tricker treating. It's dead out here Hobart.

Zero rug rats at my house so far.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    HD96, I waste all kinds of ammo down range and have shot a lot of stuff that perked my interest.... but I never told anyone I was a expert, heck I'm always learning things and checking things out someone else told me....

As too scopes, I know what I like from using them on the range and out on prairie dog hunts in South Dakota.... which is where I learned that anything can magnify your target but fine glass will deliver more light to your eye and the optic size of the ocular lens will dictate how tired your eye's will get as you continue to use those optics. Buy the best you can afford if your going to use it for long periods of time. I only mention Vortex as I find their optics to be good enough for my old eye's and at a do able price tag.....

Lone I'm thinking I'm going to have to keep clear of the restaurants for a while after this 40 degree cold wet night with 60 mph winds and al these people going out in it.. This only can mean a lot of sick people walking around in the coming weeks....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom