Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    pancakes aren't low carb.... Bacon is though....

If you keep your serving sizes down cantaloupe, blueberries, and strawberries are low carb fruits...

As too filling up low carb try this one....

boneless chicken breast with broccoli, green beans, asparagus, brussel sprouts, or cabbage, and 1/3rd cup of mixed vegetables slow cooked wrapped in aluminum foil in the oven ..... sooooo tender and juicy and about 16 to 20 carbs..... filling.......

I bought a cabbage that was at least the size of a basketball about a week ago for .19 a pound. That $2 cabbage made about 6-8 meals, and there's still a quarter of it left.

I made "deconstructed stuffed cabbage" and it was really good. It's basically everything that you put in stuffed cabbage except the rice. I shredded up the cabbage and cooked it with a bit of onion, then added tomatoes and cooked ground beef and simmered it together.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Lol, I love that guy. Last time I was there we talked about the walking dead and guns, lol.

OMG, I can talk guns with him? Good to know. He always wants to talk math since I am a math teacher. Every time I see him, he brags about how good he was in math back in the day.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    OMG, I can talk guns with him? Good to know. He always wants to talk math since I am a math teacher. Every time I see him, he brags about how good he was in math back in the day.

He was talking with me the first day I seen him. And at the end, he was just making some small talk and brought up the how much Indiana is regarding certain things and then casually mentioned guns, then looked to see what I would say. I told him I'm a gun guy to, then we talked for another 5-10 minutes about guns. And I told him about the no firearms sign on his door. He was like, oh really, I don't use that door. And I don't think anyone would care if you carried here.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    He was talking with me the first day I seen him. And at the end, he was just making some small talk and brought up the how much Indiana is regarding certain things and then casually mentioned guns, then looked to see what I would say. I told him I'm a gun guy to, then we talked for another 5-10 minutes about guns. And I told him about the no firearms sign on his door. He was like, oh really, I don't use that door. And I don't think anyone would care if you carried here.

Yeah, the "no weapons" sign is a Franciscan thing. Anyplace connected with the Franciscan network has one.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Franciscan guarantee's your safety while on their properties and will take care of all medical bills or burial bills and your loved ones living and retirement expenses if you get hurt on their property ey..... Very interesting....

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    U agree with jedi? U must be crazy.

Evil 1 = da gg face
    Evil 2 = being a girl
    Evi 3 = that shirt
    Don't be ridiculous, I said nothing of the sort. Bra Medic is going to meet me one day and REALLY wonder why you're such a wuss.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Don't be ridiculous, I said nothing of the sort. Bra Medic is going to meet me one day and REALLY wonder why you're such a wuss.

I know.
    But then, my frame of reference is......
    At a hearing I had at work for 5 day suspension, my Griever was one of the first women ironworkers in the steel industry.
    During the hearing, she loomed over the table and threatened to rip off someone's head and "poop" down the hole if they didn't sit down, shut up, and let me talk.
    It got quite.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I know.
    But then, my frame of reference is......
    At a hearing I had at work for 5 day suspension, my Griever was one of the first women ironworkers in the steel industry.
    During the hearing, she loomed over the table and threatened to rip off someone's head and "poop" down the hole if they didn't sit down, shut up, and let me talk.
    It got quite.
    I like her!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom