Our breakroom freezer at the hospital.

10386783_10152508494827428_8265126830239440309_n.jpg

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    :xmad: I ordered the women's version of that and when it arrived it said MAN! Website depicted it said woman. Returned & refunded no problemo, but they said they don't know if it'll be ran correctly. Ugh. I've had almost enough less then stellar experiences with them I'm almost done with giving them my money.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    :xmad: I ordered the women's version of that and when it arrived it said MAN! Website depicted it said woman. Returned & refunded no problemo, but they said they don't know if it'll be ran correctly. Ugh. I've had almost enough less then stellar experiences with them I'm almost done with giving them my money.

Why could you possibly need that shirt? I've been led to believe you have a "look"that says the same thing in a much more sinister way.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    My 10 pounds of grass fed Irish butter has arrived from amazon. :rockwoot:. I bought it at the right time, just looked it up again and it's $15 more expensive today than when I ordered it. :rockwoot:. Also ordered some MCT oil. The butter will serve double duty for food and bullet-proof coffee.

Now I just gotta stock up on low carb stuff and I'll be good to go. And yes, Bacon is on my list. :rockwoot:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Must be they don't like you.
    Me on the other hand, I've had no problems.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Andy, I'm low-carbing too. Maybe we can pool our ideas. But yes, bacon is on the list. Eggs, cheese, meat, and green veggies. That's basically it. I stocked up on the 1/2 lb blocks of cheese at Aldi so I can make lots and lots of cheese crisps.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I do some ideas, I've done it a few times, but somehow fall off the wagon with not keeping my fridge stocked and fast food being so easy. Last year i did it for 4 months, lost 55 pounds and got off all my meds. Been off it for a year and gained most of it back and at the point of having to restart my meds if I don't jump back on the wagon. As a matter of fact, I go back to my doctor next Friday, I'm expecting to be sternly lectured to, because I was supposed to jump back on the wagon last month, when he told me too. If I wasn't going to he was going to prescribe meds for me.

I said I already started a couple days earlier. He'll know when I see him next Friday that I lied.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    One of my favorite snacks besides microwaveable pork rinds with a dash of franks red hot, was some olives and melted mozzarella cheese. It was awesome. My dr actually has a recipe for pork rind pancakes, add a dolop of butter and some sugar free syrup, and he said their amazing, haven't tried it yet, but think I will. If you use Facebook, add me, I post recipes now and then, along with links to low carb Facebook pages occasionally.

Last edited:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    pancakes aren't low carb.... Bacon is though....

If you keep your serving sizes down cantaloupe, blueberries, and strawberries are low carb fruits...

As too filling up low carb try this one....

boneless chicken breast with broccoli, green beans, asparagus, brussel sprouts, or cabbage, and 1/3rd cup of mixed vegetables slow cooked wrapped in aluminum foil in the oven ..... sooooo tender and juicy and about 16 to 20 carbs..... filling.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom