Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I haven't had any trouble with their reman .38 spl. Have probably gone through about 300 rounds. I know Bramedic had good luck with the reman also... not sure which caliber. I think that the Freedom stuff is definitely better than the Precision reloads.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    This tn is sporadic at best, I do good and feel great most of the time. But 3 days last week I get home from work, let the dogs out, get Daisy's medication ready, take my medication, let dogs in, give Daisy her meds, give Moose his glucosamine treats, get ready for bed, lay down, and then bam... Flare up... Didn't get to sleep until 4-6 pm. Just in pain. Get 2-3 hrs of sleep, wake up and go to work. Get sporadic shocks throughout the night. Get crabby and yell at people.

I thnk the lack of rest/sleep is causing more flare-ups because when I get 7 or more hrs of sleep I get a 1-2 second shock every 10 minutes or so. But when I'm low on sleep the shocks last from 15 seconds to a couple minutes, almost constantly. So of course I'm sitting at home now in pain, debating on popping a Vicodin and Valium, drinking a hard cider, calling off work and try to get some sleep and a lot of it. Working OT Saturday probably didn't help.

And just in case I haven't said it in a while... Trigeminal Neuralgia sucks!!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anyone have a Ruger 10/22 Anniversary Rifle (Appleseed ready) or Marlin 795 LTR that they would be willing to loan to me for a weekend? I am going to be instructing at an Appleseed next month and will have a couple new shooters with me. They will be in need of rifles.

I will hit the usual suspects for their Appleseed ready rifles (basic 10/22's with Tech Sights) if I can't get my hands on a Ruger or Marlin LTR. The attendees would like to actually sample the requested rifles.

PM me if you are willing to help.

Sadclown has the Ruger 50th anniversary Project Appleseed rifle.
    I'm sure he would llllooovvveee to loan it to you so that little kids can use and abuse it.
    :rofl:

If not you can take my Ruger 10/22 Hello Kitty one. It's Project Appleseed ready.
    I would like to use it this weekend at the Meet & Shoot after that it's all yours.
    I'm sure you will re-do the sling just like last time so it won't be to my setting anymore. :xmad: & :)
    All I ask is you let me know how many rounds went thru it please.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Anyone have a Ruger 10/22 Anniversary Rifle (Appleseed ready) or Marlin 795 LTR that they would be willing to loan to me for a weekend? I am going to be instructing at an Appleseed next month and will have a couple new shooters with me. They will be in need of rifles.

I will hit the usual suspects for their Appleseed ready rifles (basic 10/22's with Tech Sights) if I can't get my hands on a Ruger or Marlin LTR. The attendees would like to actually sample the requested rifles.

PM me if you are willing to help.

As long as there are no kids playing around with my rifle, I would not mind lending it out for an event. I only ask that it is cleaned before it is returned to me. Where is this appleseed at? I actually have weekends off now.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    thanks but no.
    it won't hold all the stuff I need to haul to the meet & shoots. :)
    BTW aclark claims his new car can do that. What type of car is it again?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I have a 2014 Passat TDI SE.

So I have been interviewing for a new job over the last couple weeks, just found out that I am on the short list for the job. Pretty excited, but I think they are going to try to screw me on pay. I'll go for the final interview/meet and greet with the owner/VPs in a couple weeks and probably (hopefully) get an offer at that time. The experience would be GREAT, but I can't take a pay cut for it, so I'm stressing a bit.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sometimes commissioned people make more than their managers. You are the number 1 sales rep, if I recall correctly, so it is possible that you may make more as a rep than you would as a salaried manager. That is the short sighted version. The long sighted version is that, as manager you may make more in the long run despite the short term loss of pay. It just depends upon the upward mobility potential and the total compensation (retirement, insurance, etc).

BTW, just got back from North Carolina, 725 miles today, pulled in the garage with the trip computer saying I averaged 42.0mpg today, despite using the AC almost the entire trip home. So with a 19.5 gallon tank, I only used 17.25 gallons of diesel to get from Winston-Salem, N.C. to Lowellabama.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have a 2014 Passat TDI SE.

So I have been interviewing for a new job over the last couple weeks, just found out that I am on the short list for the job. Pretty excited, but I think they are going to try to screw me on pay. I'll go for the final interview/meet and greet with the owner/VPs in a couple weeks and probably (hopefully) get an offer at that time. The experience would be GREAT, but I can't take a pay cut for it, so I'm stressing a bit.

On the positive side, if you take a new job, I can interview for your old one. I don't want to have to work another Green Festival in Chicago for the better part of a week again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom