gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    and sonny, don't you forget it.....

LOL......

why I remember when that wildy guy brought out that strange contraption that had that rotating cylinder with holes in it that he would put those bright fancy brass cases into and wow how that changed the whole game..... I think that guys name was Samuel Colt or something of the type....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Heading home from North Carolina today. Wife is still asleep, not sure what time we will leave or if we will make it all the way back. At the rate we are moving this morning we may just stop at the next Meet And Shoot for a meal on the way home :(

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I finally got out to shoot some of the Freedom Munitions 9mm I picked up. Ran 100 of them through my M&P. Had one that didn't fully load. It went in with a nudge on the slide.

All in all I am pleased with the ammo.

I was also pleased with the weather yesterday. I wish I wasn't stuck at work today.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    KLB, did you go with their new stuff, or the reman? I'm gonna get a couple thousand 9mm from them, but can't decide between new or reman....

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I bought the new 147gr. I don't know that they had reman available when I got them, but I would probably get the new if both were available anyway.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    i bought 1000 115gr 9mm but haven't had a chance to tap into them yet. picked them up last month when they had free shipping promotion. i think they currently have a $5 shipping promo. anyways, bought because guys here said many thousands of rounds and all good. would only buy 1000 at most to start with to make sure you like tho

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    FYI, for your first order from them they have a free shipping code you use....after that you just have to watch for their shipping specials.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    I bought the new 147gr. I don't know that they had reman available when I got them, but I would probably get the new if both were available anyway.

I'm just gonna use it to plink at my steel targets so I'm leaning more towards the cheapest...their reman 115 grainers...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom