Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So guess what melensdad's raccoon cage caught today?
    come one guess....
    It was on Jedi's deck in the backyard and have 3 oreos with peanut butter on them.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So guess what melensdad's raccoon cage caught today?
    come one guess....
    It was on Jedi's deck in the backyard and have 3 oreos with peanut butter on them.

Assuming you didn't catch a dog, and assuming your pet raccoon is now captured, DO NOT assume your problem is gone. He may have a wife, or friends. After you dispose of this one, reset the trap!!!

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Cabelas has a table full of federal 325 pack 40 gr automatch .22 lr as of this post. Assorted smaller packages as well. Federal is $18.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Back from the ER, my home away from home. This morning I picked up the grill cover to put back on the grill since it was going to rain, and I stirred up a bunch of yellow jackets underneath it. They were all over me... I was pulling off clothes as I ran into the house. Went to the ER since I've had a bad reaction to wasps before. They kept an eye on me and pumped me full of Epi.

I'm home now and have to go back to the same ER to work in two hours. Grand total of stings, as far as I can tell-- 18.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Back from the ER, my home away from home. This morning I picked up the grill cover to put back on the grill since it was going to rain, and I stirred up a bunch of yellow jackets underneath it. They were all over me... I was pulling off clothes as I ran into the house. Went to the ER since I've had a bad reaction to wasps before. They kept an eye on me and pumped me full of Epi.

I'm home now and have to go back to the same ER to work in two hours. Grand total of stings, as far as I can tell-- 18.

Wow that sux more than a straw factory :runaway:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, Squirrel taste like chicken... just saying....

don't eat that pair of possums I dropped off the other day though... they taste nasty...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I found an old wasp nest behind the wall I just removed in the bathroom at the new place. It was the size of a basketball. After testing that it wasn't occupied, I removed it. Then I saw that it continued behind the fiberboard, so I pulled that down. The nest took up the whole cavity between the studs, over 4 feet high.

Hum... :nono: I have no issues with this squirrel so it will get released once I get home.

My dogs would like it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom