• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The THUG line really is only US30 in most of Lake County, but it shifts Northbound on the East side of Gary. Can't really say that people north of US30 in Porter, LaPorte, etc are all THUGS. There a pockets of THUGS everywhere but our local pocket is clearly North Lake County.
    Porter County 's thugs tend to be up in the Portage area mostly. Too much influence from North Lake County.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    32142_10151419455719444_2110351901_n.jpg

For Jedi

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Oh and the bathrooms are nicer than winamacs.

Was a Kingsbury yesterday. Probably won't be back unless I am in a pinch. In the short time that I was paying attention there were numerous things that made me want to shoot myself before someone else did. People seeing why guns wont fire after repeatedly striking a round by pointing it around and at themselves, people hitting the baffles 20 feet in front of them with an ak, then next round hitting the next set of baffles. Things like that make me want to stay away. Granted it happens at Winamac, but I see a lot less of it there.

As for the bathrooms, I seen a mountain of poo. It was the first I had ever seen, but it came up about 16" above the water and looked like a termite hill.

Kind of like this, but made of poo...

cbc-ethiopia%20trip%20200%20sept%202011.JPG

I even tried spraying it down with pee and that thing was solid. I should have taken a picture of it...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well the garden is starting to wane.

Pepper production is clearly coming to an end, the last of them are ripening and there are zero new blooms.

Tomatoes are still going strong with plenty of green ones starting to ripen and we have a half dozen gallons of ripe tomatoes in the freezer, waiting to be turned into sauce, but new production has stopped.

Eggplants are starting to ripen.

The pickles and cucumbers are almost done, a couple are still ripening but no new production.

Beans are done. Kohlrabi is done. Bok Choi is long gone.

Zucchini still has blooms, but not many.

Onions still have to mature, but that is a late harvest crop.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    picky pink guy....

Actaeon, she isn't too bad... got to have some real wrist strength to hold a AR pistol with a loaded betamag in it like that.... I speak from experience....

There are plenty of thugs over there in Porter Country.... Be careful or the thugs will decorate your hood of your car with impressions of your head and then blame you for the whole thing while they get rid of any video evidence of the situation...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom