Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    No doubt! They probably have better aim anyway. :p

I got a couple sub-moa groups with some reloads through my psa upper this weekend.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...57195-working-up-accuracy-load-what-next.html
    attachment.php

Last edited:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    One of these days. I'll might have to make more than 35 rounds to do that though. Plus the wiff will have to let me out again. :whip:
    Anyone want to demo a bathroom with 2 in concrete walls and floor?

The Drakes Camo Customs is now doing $10 firearm transfers.
    Cool!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Apparently people are whining and boycotting Burger King for "tax dodging." The company plans to reincorporate in Canada where the corp. tax rate is lower. (roughly 40% in the USA versus roughly 29% in Canada).

For those boycotting:
    Those aren't "our" tax dollars. They aren't "your" tax dollars. The money stolen from Burger King in the form of taxation is THEIR money and no one else's.

So go for it, Burger King. Move and make a point that the US tax rates are absurd. They're harmful to the economy and we need serious tax reform. You sure as hell have my support and I hope you have the support of everyone fed up with over taxation. I think I'll go get a BK Stacker and a coke icee right now.

Oh, and if Burger King is being Un-American by attempting to FOLLOW THE LAW and keep as much of its income as it can, then how is it that Warren Buffet, who is actually putting up $3.0 BILLION dollars to help Burger King buy out Tim Hortons Donuts and do the 'corporate inversion' is still a GREAT AMERICAN? Hypocrites anyone?

And who does Burger King report to? SHAREHOLDERS. And who are the biggest shareholders? Mutual Funds and Union Pension Funds. And who invests in Mutual Funds and Union Pension Funds? People like us. And if Burger King didn't get good enough earnings we would dump the stock. We are the ones who DEMAND that Burger King maximize OUR return on OUR investment.

Yeah bob, its a block or two north on Taft before you get to the carwash. Around the corner from your old old cigar shop next to Simon Sez.
    Gotcha

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ghost was out of the house and I didn't get invited....

Taxation sucks everything out of my pockets all the time.... it really does suck......

Anybody else going to Crown Brewery tomorrow night to support Dan Bursak for Lake County Sheriff ? He is a Oathkeeper....

https://www.facebook.com/events/1513456685537808/

Is Dan a Democrat?
    Else forget about it. The corruption is to great...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actually according to the voters registration numbers in Lake County there are close to 18000 more registered Republican voters here than Democrats, but yes the dead voters do screw up the actual vote counts every election....

If your going to waste your time to go vote you might as well vote for someone that would try to change the screwed up mess we have as a government atleast for the first year or two of office... heck your there anyways, might as well vote, right....

I like what they have in Elkhart County with their Oathkeeper Sheriff.... so I'll throw support and alittle cash towards the possibility....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom